Let the beating begin: "This is for Trayvon"

Waco Kid ... I suppose if Gene Wilder was dead, he'd be rolling in his grave.

Got any more animal photos, idiot?
Waco Kid ... I suppose if Gene Wilder was dead, he'd be rolling in his grave.

Got any more animal photos, idiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

IS THIS ANOTHER BENGHAZI THREAD?
and we know what YOU look like too kansas boi.

i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far left. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Fixed it for you . You all can never get it right.
Fixed it for you . You all can never get it right. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
are you the stupidest hooktard on the net?

you basically said i'm a man and you are a chimp. who can disagree with that?

Excellent, Kid. got any more animal photos? ,

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

My god you are stupid so this pic is you in the flesh. Thanks for fessing up. You need to reread the other post. It was you speaking not me dense as a stump'

You don't think his screen name is a reference to the brain between his ears, do you?

+1
You don't think his screen name is a reference to the brain between his ears, do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover

If you are applauding his stupidity how dumb are you?
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I already know how stupid you are IB Zimmerman.:laughbou nce2:
I already know how stupid you are IB Zimmerman. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Time and again, over, and over, and over, you've demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing, Ekim the Inbred: you imbecilic, inbred hayseed. Now your ignorant ass has posted that you haven't evolved beyond the level of a chimpanzee! Guess what, Ekim the Inbred? Everybody here agrees with your assertion!!!
Time and again, over, and over, and over, you've demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing, Ekim the Inbred: you imbecilic, inbred hayseed. Now your ignorant ass has posted that you haven't evolved beyond the level of a chimpanzee! Guess what, Ekim the Inbred? Everybody here agrees with your assertion!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Time and time again you have demonstrated you are the dumbest ignorant ass hole on the board. However don't let this stop you from doing it again and again you are a good source of amusement. Your lack of comprehension is exceeded only by the poor skills of thinking.
Ekim the Inbred's father/brother/cousin/boyfriend always bragged about Ekim the Inbred being a "chimp off the ol' block!"

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053407048&postcount=39

Time and time again you have demonstrated you are the dumbest ignorant ass hole on the board. However don't let this stop you from doing it again and again you are a good source of amusement. Your lack of comprehension is exceeded only by the poor skills of thinking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred's father/brother/cousin/boyfriend always bragged about Ekim the Inbred being a "chimp off the ol' block!"

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053407048&postcount=39 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Thanks for doing it again and proving me right one more time.. DMFOTB