If we went to war with Russia, who among us would be rooting against Obama winning

it would be great to see obama and putin duke it out..pay per view...

biggest payday ever

vegas odds would have to be huge to attract obama bettors to level the handle
Shooting hoops?
LexusLover?

JD?

JL?

the dickhead from Pittsburg?

Inquiring minds want to know Originally Posted by WTF
Depends on whose side he was on.

We all know who you rooted against Bush.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 07:52 AM
We all know who you rooted against Bush. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
English please.

I'll put you down for Putin.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 07:57 AM

Whose diplomatic skills vis-a-vis the Russians would you rate as superior (and why) - Ronald Reagan's or Barack Obama's?

(Side note - In case anyone is interested, I'm taking bets that neither of these sycophantic dick-licking Odumbo apologists will answer my question straightforwardly without deflection or evasion.) Originally Posted by lustylad
Russia had to deal with tumbling oil prices in the 1980's and 1990's. You do understand that the rise of oil prices is the cause of Putin success?

Any conversation about geopolitics without that in the headline is nothing more than a show of ignorance.
CBJ7, get this straight. You are an ObamaTON! An avid, mindless follower of Obama, who springs to his defense, no matter how dangerous or ridiculous his policy is. The ObamaTRON is the big machine in Chicago that tells you what to think and say.

If the US and Russia went to war, there would be no winner. Why cheer for either side? Let's work to avoid the scenario entirely.
English please.
Originally Posted by WTF

it was perfect English

you wish to root against every guys butt, even Bush's
English please.
Originally Posted by WTF
Why waste that on you?

If the US and Russia went to war, there would be no winner. Why cheer for either side? Let's work to avoid the scenario entirely. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We would kick their ass.

No doubt about it.

I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed.

I know that WTF wouldn't last long. The second anyone got hurt he'd jump out of our fox hole and Cut and Run.

Then I would have to shoot him.
We would kick their ass.

No doubt about it.

I know that WTF wouldn't last long. The second anyone got hurt he'd jump out of our fox hole and Cut and Run.

Then I would have to shoot him. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I think our "victory" would have too high a cost, other than the benefit of shooting WTF.
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 11:19 AM
CBJ7, get this straight. You are an ObamaTON! An avid, mindless follower of Obama, who springs to his defense, no matter how dangerous or ridiculous his policy is. The ObamaTRON is the big machine in Chicago that tells you what to think and say.

If the US and Russia went to war, there would be no winner. Why cheer for either side? Let's work to avoid the scenario entirely. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you get it straight, I oppose war of any kind ... and for the umpteenth time, fuck Obama, you're brain dead
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 01:12 PM
it was perfect English

you wish to root against every guys butt, even Bush's Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I have said over the years that I liked Bush.

Didn't like the 4 Trillion dollar invasion.

You fucking Tea Turkeys hate Obama like Code Pink hated Bush. You are a counterbalance to each other.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 01:16 PM
We would kick their ass.

No doubt about it.

Then I would have to shoot him. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
TDL is talking gay again. Mussed hair. Wants me in a Foxhole with him. Can't wait to shoot me with his cock....

Good Lord we are going to have to rethink this gay military business!
I think our "victory" would have too high a cost, other than the benefit of shooting WTF. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Nobody is going to mess with your Asian sex slaves in a war between Putin and Obama.
Are our astronauts back home from the space station? I don't want any POW's in Moscow.

Although that is John Kerry's specialty ... fraternizing with the enemy.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2014, 01:37 PM
Are our astronauts back home from the space station? I don't want any POW's in Moscow.

Although that is John Kerry's specialty ... fraternizing with the enemy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
We will put you down as a Obama hater and a Putin supporter.