Rush Limbaugh as advanced cancer.

• oeb11
  • 02-04-2020, 12:31 PM
ftw - humorous to a Fascist DPST use the word "hypocrisy" - something the Marxist Leftists know not the meaning of- and will deny forever.

The commentary on Limbaugh is typical of the Faswcist DPST anti-fa types.

Much less common among Conservatives.

you got a study to show me statistics ( I bet you will just quote heroine H.... from one of her "basket of deplorables" speeches. )

True stripes come from the post above - I know none of you understand your hypocrisy.

Part of Goebbels propaganda is to de-humanize anyone who disagrees - and you Marxist Leftists are expert at it.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 12:33 PM
Why? What did he ever do to you? Originally Posted by bambino
Bambino is absolutely Correct in comment above! Originally Posted by oeb11
This is wtf Rush did to me. He spread lies that his dumbass listeners repeated as gospel and then I'd have to correct you dumbfucks.

I hope God strikes all the big liars dead sooner rather than later....starting with the biggest one of all.
My guess is all that hot air he spewed finally caught up with him....hopefully it is contagious to his listeners! Originally Posted by WTF
Another brilliant post.
This is wtf Rush did to me. He spread lies that his dumbass listeners repeated as gospel and then I'd have to correct you dumbfucks.

I hope God strikes all the big liars dead sooner rather than later....starting with the biggest one of all. Originally Posted by WTF

Butt .. what about the little liars?? WHAT ABOUT THEM!!!

BAHAHAAAA
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 12:42 PM
Hopefully you the next one to catch Rushitis
Hopefully you the next one to catch Rushitis Originally Posted by WTF
It’s YOUS you dumbass. Ask HoeDummer.
There are people who never smoked die of lung cancer. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, Andy Kaufman.

I hope God strikes all the big liars dead sooner rather than later....starting with the biggest one of all. Originally Posted by WTF

Funny how you Atheist motherfuckers only mention God when it's convenient.
  • oeb11
  • 02-04-2020, 12:49 PM
Karma often calls down on One what they wish for on Others.

Pity ftw.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 12:55 PM
[/COLOR]
Funny how you Atheist motherfuckers only mention God when it's convenient. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I have to speak the language you holy rollers understand.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 01:00 PM
Karma often calls down on One what they wish for on Others.

Pity ftw. Originally Posted by oeb11
Often?

So Karma is just random?

So you are just spewing your beliefs.

Nothing based in scientific fact.

Do you still pray to God that I don't believe in?
Are you still asking stupid questions?
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 01:08 PM
Are you still asking stupid questions? Originally Posted by gnadfly
What a stupid question...
I have to speak the language you holy rollers understand. Originally Posted by WTF
You don't understand half the shit you say, that's why nobody takes you serious.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2020, 02:13 PM
You don't understand half the shit you say, that's why nobody takes you serious. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If you want people to take you serious on a Hooker Board in the political section....you are the one fucked up.

Jesus H Christ...get over yourself. You act as if my self worth depends on your validation.