TS Post-Op

I agree. Personally, I'd like to know. Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn

Thats why I like to leave my preserved balls on the night stand....boy do I miss them.....................

:thu mbup:

Just kidding
i once asked a Dr. what the most painful part was of turning a man into a woman.
i fugured it would be cutting off his balls, nope
cutting the penis and folding the excess skin in to form a vagina, nope
crushing the ribs to make a smaller chest cavity and form boobs, nope.
he said, it was the 8" needle they stick into your skull, to suck out 50% of your brain !
Hehehehe VictoriaLyn... sounds like what one of my gfs did with her tonsils. haha

@Knottyman.. yeah, only some dudes would be that dumb!
I can understand hesitation for pre-op TS - whether or not you're turned on by chicks with dicks, right? But post op? That's a woman in my mind, equal to me. Hell, she's probably hotter than me, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I'm going to have to agree with Ms. She Blows on this one -- she'll have the prettiest box in town! Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I LOVE you guys!

Yeah, I can see that in the pic. But she IS hot. I don't understand why she hasn't had the apple removed. Why spend all that money on everything else to leave it unfinished? It's like being a really expensive house and leaving the doors unframed. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
It was in fact shaved, never had anyone seem to notice in person, guys never read me although women sometimes do.

Im curious....feel the same way for women? You are aware that all fetus's start out as female?, in that case we are ALL women Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
RIGHT! Its more like never was a man to begin with, just born with a bad physical defect, and the law agrees, im 100% legally female now, with the F on my ID so can in fact deny it if I like, legally, im only choosing to disclose at this time.

What's going on inside their "vaginas?" Is it just a skin pouch? what does the skin on the inside excrete to stay moist? can you get an std from the inside of this pouch? Inquiring minds want to know! Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
That would be my question: how does someone go from having a penis and being able to orgasm very easily to something else? Can she have a vaginal orgasm or strictly clitoral? Would her clit like different stimulation than a 'normal' woman? I need to google all of this because now I'm curious! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Its a pouch yes and I am told it feels amazing I have a working clit and can orgasm with that or (good) sex. I was told by my surgeon I would have all the same sensations as any woman and I believe it. Ive always been curious about stds myself and cannot really find any info concerning that

at least ur guaranteed greek.. lol Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I do not like greek for the most part and am sick of guys ASSuming that lol
I can also "squeeze" haha. Everything is very well done.
That's pretty awesome Brandy. Crazy, but very interesting that doctors are that skilled to be able to create a vagina. wow
Yeah it is! The cavity is already there so that helps, F2M folks have it rough tho! Hard to make something out of nothing
I'm ready to give that one a go!
I LOVE you guys!

It was in fact shaved, never had anyone seem to notice in person, guys never read me although women sometimes do.

I do not like greek for the most part and am sick of guys ASSuming that lol Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
Thank you for being so open about this and sharing your story!

Was it shaved before or after that one pic?

at the ASSuming comment!

So, how painful was the M2F surgery? How much recovery time was needed before you were able to take it for a test drive?
And dare I ask, how much did it cost?!?
About 13k with flight to Thailand and all. Also it was very painful the first couple weeks as one could expect. Was told I could try her out at 6 weeks but only made it 5 haha. Now who wants to pop my eccie cherry so I can advertise? Mmm shes hungry!
Hey just so any of you potential clients they may view the "private board" know the deal, the guy that posted the very negative and UNTRUE things about me had been trying to weasel a FREE session out of me in exchange for a good review and did this when I did not agree. In fact I think hes the one who told me the bad stuff was there trying to play buddy buddy for free service again! I never seen him, this guy should be banned!
Hey just so any of you potential clients that may view the "private board" know the deal, the guy that posted the very negative and UNTRUE things about me had been trying to weasel a FREE session out of me in exchange for a good review and did this when I did not agree. In fact I think hes the one who told me the bad stuff was there trying to play buddy buddy for free service again! I never seen him, this guy should be banned! Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy

So are you saying that said fellow gave you locker room information? if so you just made this thread a little more interesting, thanx
I think hes the one who left it too, then turned around and told me it was on there to act like my buddy for telling me, yeah... anyways, my real reviews will tell another tale then what he said for sure.
I think hes the one who left it too, then turned around and told me it was on there to act like my buddy for telling me, yeah... anyways, my real reviews will tell another tale then what he said for sure. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
Your still new so you should be given some slack, and I could be wrong, but I don't think your supposed to be discussing things that are in private forums here in co-ed, you may get a talkin to by one of the mods.