Tips for finding an Ebony Companion

• BLM69
  • 03-17-2020, 10:35 PM
it would, if I went down on you

fortunately I don't eat large ugly women who are racially ambiguous. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Big shots fired
This corona thing should just hurry and slide down your throat ..! imagine having coronavirus and hepatitis or some shyt lmaoo
But no peter never pm to do anything, I don’t allow anyone to tell me how to act or what to say firstly Chung ho. How would u even assume or prove such bs statement ??! Smh and yes moron , I’m not ! the word “black “ isn’t even in My vocabulary to be used to describe a ethnicity
I don’t call myself “black” Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
I am still waiting on what your descriptive ethnicity is for yourself?

Stay classy baby, it wouldn’t hurt to try and you’re only proving Chung Boy’s points, your response was a few notches above tasteless!

it would, if I went down on you

fortunately I don't eat large ugly women who are racially ambiguous. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes we know, you like to eat the large, ugly, racially unambiguous types, but I know you have seen Desirae and enjoyed her alot, so at least you have some good taste!!!
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2020, 01:07 PM
I am still waiting on what your descriptive ethnicity is for yourself?
Originally Posted by ManSlut
Probably exotic, Indian, unique, VIP? A few AA providers like to catfish tricks that don't know any better......
we know, you like to eat the large, ugly, racially unambiguous types, but I know you have seen Desirae and enjoyed her alot, so at least you have some good taste!!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Desirae is a Goddess! and she is not the only Fine-Ass Black girl I have enjoyed, they aren't all Lard-Asses, LOL.. Seductive Shasha, Jasmin Aloha, STR8Kandi, Layla.. lot of them!
I’m here for the week
IttyBritney is def around, through p411. She had her baby but she’s thin, trim, runners body and can take a magnum ass pounding
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2020, 12:02 PM
Desirae is a Goddess! and she is not the only Fine-Ass Black girl I have enjoyed, they aren't all Lard-Asses, LOL.. Seductive Shasha, Jasmin Aloha, STR8Kandi, Layla.. lot of them! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
More shots fired lol I've had more bigger black women than tight body ones, my last one was super toned so I'm still riding that high, need to go see her again
It's a lot of us
It's a lot of us Originally Posted by Sienna91
Praise the Lawd!!!!
I’m here for the week Originally Posted by Beautifulstar
It's a lot of us Originally Posted by Sienna91
what happened? did y'all run out of Bar-be-que?
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2020, 07:18 PM
what happened? did y'all run out of Bar-be-que? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung is killing it, they .might of tapped out dude
P411

From what my clients tell me the best girls come from there now of course you have girls that are multiple sites like myself but I feel like overall if a provider is on p411 there probably good quality now there are outliers to everything