recent pic

This is a balance to WU's obese thread.

You are too thin. Eat some protein, get some muscles on the thighs, you are beyond spinner.

The big lie - it is not possible to be too thin or have too many shoes.

Yes it is.

Think of it another way - men want a woman to look like she can bear his child and be fit and healthy, even if they have no intention of breeding. Hence they like a bit of width in the hips and an ass.

They do not want a woman with the below-waist figure of a 12 yr old boy.

Have I insulted everybody now?
Why thank you! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I don't think it was meant as a compliment. He was being a baitch.
I don't think it was meant as a compliment. He was being a baitch. Originally Posted by essence
I meant basically the same thing as you said. She needs some tone to those legs. Plus I don't see how she could have much of an ass as skinny as she is
I meant basically the same thing as you said. She needs some tone to those legs. Plus I don't see how she could have much of an ass as skinny as she is Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Yes, your avatar shows the perfect ass/legs. The avatar shows the MINIMUM size ass/legs should be.

'Tone' is a good way to describe it.
You guys want pics of ladies that you think are best to have little ones?
That's exactly what I don't want. Might as well just have pics of wide hips and strong teeth. I don't want them spitting out kids.
You guys want pics of ladies that you think are best to have little ones?
That's exactly what I don't want. Might as well just have pics of wide hips and strong teeth. I don't want them spitting out kids. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I think you are taking my comment out of context or taking it to extreme.

There is no doubt that subconsciously, whether we acknowledge it or not, that is part of the sexual attraction. Same way as a woman wants a man who is likely to be able to support her.

What I was implying is that looking very thin, or like a boy, is not attractive (to me at least), and part of the reason (maybe, unconsciously) is because the lady looks too unhealthy to be able to breed.

That does NOT mean to say that CarolinaGent's avatar does not look very breedable.

I am talking about the ultra thin/super model/anorexic/girl I saw on Rodgerdale the other day. Thin as a thin 12 yr old but face of a 35 yr old.

I don't think you can completely compartmentalise sexual desire away from breeding, even when it is purely (supposedly?) for temporary pleasure.
I'm a great lay I just have to want to do it! I was actually trying on my last summer's shorts...Happily waaaaay too big. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
OK so your only good if you want to then, if you don't want too, do you cancel or take his money anyways?????
OK so your only good if you want to then, if you don't want too, do you cancel or take his money anyways????? Originally Posted by pepsirexy
I pick my friends carefully.
TOAS
What is TOAS?
  • Trey
  • 05-24-2012, 10:06 AM
Turd on a stick
Thats funny. Jackie surely YOU would know how to put turd on a stick. You of ALL people must know how to do that.....
No Sophia, really, it's "Tits on a Stick".

Hey, if that is the look you were going for, congrats.
LOL. This does seem to be the antithesis of wakeup's thread. I can see it now "you're not a spinner, you're anorexic!"

There has to be a line drawn somewhere. No offense to the op, you look great in the default. Looks like you lost a little too much here though. Every one is striving for perfection. The harmonious balance between curves and tone and taught muscles.