locked??????

well!!!! How would one know till they got in.

mmmm if its not brooke then Sofia. mmmm She never around when ya need her. That bi..... ahhh errr rats I will never get in. Dang wish I knew 3sides, taint would be great.

ta female taint. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Out of everything, this caught my eye!!! YES, YES, YES...ta female taint!
Duh! It's where they found Sadam...In a Spider hole!

PM me if you would like in and you can handle your own. It's not a place for newbies....
Ahh it is PM Sofia

let me in bit....... errrr wench.
I thought we were past this whole "closed at the request of the OP" bullshit...

This ain't a "post all the stupid shit I want and when it goes sideways on me run away" board...fucking idiotic...

P.S.-I'm curious...the request by the OP of the two locked threads...was it an RTM to all the mods, or was it a PM to just one of you? Just askin'...
I have never went in there. My thread was about my curiosity. Its definately not a place for me! I rather remain bored and neutral on this site. I have my haters on ignore, and really who would I go to a place of meaness lol. Originally Posted by bustyamy
And yet you still started a thread about it...
Perhaps....somebody was trying to shake the tree....again.
I thought we were past this whole "closed at the request of the OP" bullshit...

This ain't a "post all the stupid shit I want and when it goes sideways on me run away" board...fucking idiotic... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
VIVA la Spider Hole!
seems to be a lot of post and hind behind thread.
Damn ... all the locked threads remind me of Dallas Co-ed.

If a thread starter goes off on a rant and the thread gets interesting why can they request it be closed? I never have understood the logic. It would be like yelling "Fire" in a theater and then get pissed when the show is cancelled.
Can the Houston modtards please lock some more Coed threADs?

The Nikki Vixen Video, bifurious and Sundance threADs would do nicely......thancks in advance for hopping right on that......ijs
Yeah, this is some chickenshit behavior. Start a thread, watch it go sideways, have a mod close it. Fuck, if you're gonna go off on here, do it but have the backbone to see it through... Makes me miss Kurrin. When she lost it, she just lost it. No apologies. No cowardly thread locking. Just straight retard. I respect that.
a buck forty dang, been looking around as here anyways. oh Betty all i can say is WOW.

I saw some others listing a buck fifty. MMMMM lies, then I is a buck eighty ahhhhh a hundred ago.

oh sorry topic

what is needed is more lazy ass mods. If one took the time to look at my many posts to find one thread. Dang he be working to hard. chill out

what is needed is more lazy ass mods. If one took the time to look at my many posts to find one thread. Dang he be working to hard. chill out Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I was impressed with his find! You never know who is watching lol
your easy to impressed. no problem. just sayin

I was impressed also
Haha, you don't impress me lol. Well its easy to see I catch enough shit on here without going into the SH lol. Oh ya, don't need to be picked babe, I'm off the entire weekend. Just bored.....