What does it MEAN to be a "Gentleman" in the hobby?

• Toyz
  • 02-26-2015, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=Whispers;1056429426] Is it Gentlemanly for a guy to want to drink milk out of her ass?
[QUOTE]

NEW Hobby Term...

DMOA...

That actually looks kinda cool the more I see the picture. Might have to try that. Bet it'd be really awesome if you mixed in some strawberry nestles quick in the milk before injecting it...

CHOCOLATE MILK?
ToyZ

Assmilk cocktail must be an acquired taste. I'll stick with an Imperial Milk Stout. I think this one would go great with ass!

http://www.stbcbeer.com/black-water/...lee-beer-page/

[QUOTE=Toyz;1056429462][QUOTE=Whispers;1056429426] Is it Gentlemanly for a guy to want to drink milk out of her ass?

NEW Hobby Term...

DMOA...

That actually looks kinda cool the more I see the picture. Might have to try that. Bet it'd be really awesome if you mixed in some strawberry nestles quick in the milk before injecting it...

CHOCOLATE MILK?
Quit with the glorification of calling hobbyist "Gentlemen" and Hookers "Ladies". Those lines were greyed when you/we decided to buy and sale pussy. The bottom line is MUTUAL RESPECT.
Quit with the glorification of calling hobbyist "Gentlemen" and Hookers "Ladies". Those lines were greyed when you/we decided to buy and sale pussy. The bottom line is MUTUAL RESPECT. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Thank you!

The scenario sounded like my kind of kink so I'm A bit biased here.
I've never had a session like the op without a spoken, even unspoken mutual respect. If there was a lack of mutual respect idk how I'd feel. I might just forget about it all together on the way to the bank.
*shrug

This scenario seems way better than being wined, dined, fucked, and never getting called back or paid (civi girl drag).
While wearing top hat is preferred Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
What the lady wants, the lady gets.
Whispers, I didn't read your last post all the way through, but you have always been a gentleman to me, in person. We have different views on a lot of things. I don't always agree with you, but I know you a little bit from spending non bcd time together over the years, so your posts don't offend me. Not anymore anyway.

When you get to know someone off the board a little, online person as make more sense.
Be kind. And remember to bring skim for the assmilk.
whenever im at a ladies incall, i alway, alway ALWAYS, take the dishes out of the sink before i piss in it. anything else would be ungentlemanly.
but, then again i was raised with more edikut than you heathen motherfuckers!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Knotty Man I hope to give you credit whenever I have the opportunity to use that quote
Whispers, I didn't read your last post all the way through, but you have always been a gentleman to me, in person. We have different views on a lot of things. I don't always agree with you, but I know you a little bit from spending non bcd time together over the years, so your posts don't offend me. Not anymore anyway.

When you get to know someone off the board a little, online person as make more sense. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Why Thank-you darlin.

I didn't mean to put you on the spot but so many people are mean and hurtful ..... they misunderstand and do not realize I an a kind and sensitive man.... that I hurt.... I cry..... at times I need to be held and find myself alone..... and.....

OK... Scratch all that other shit and let's just go with the "Thank-you Darlin"....