Nathan Phillips AKA Nathan Stanard!!

Marine indeed. I see in his service record that in six years he managed to end up a private.
Technically...It is about an old Indian activist converging with a bunch of dumbass pro life kids and some black Hebrews (What ever the fuck that group is) Originally Posted by WTF

funny that you should ask about the black Hebrew Israelites.

did some checking on this group.

they are a fringe religious group who claim to be black Jews from the line of Queen of Sheba who birthed a son with KIng Solomon.

fake Jews!

there's even a group of them who migrated to Israel illegally. Israel won't recognize them as jews. in-spite of that, they've given them legal status but not citizenship.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/23/u...-catholic.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
Marine indeed. I see in his service record that in six years he managed to end up a private. Originally Posted by Jackie S

kinda like the Indian version of Beetle Bailey.
Technically...It is about an old Indian activist converging with a bunch of dumbass pro life kids and some black Hebrews (What ever the fuck that group is) Originally Posted by WTF
So being pro-life makes one a dumb ass...I wonder what being pro-abortion makes one...oh right it's now sanitized as...reproductive health
There was the Vogue article, and now a video has appeared documenting the Stolen Valor claims made by Phillips.

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/10...515009/video/1
There was the Vogue article, and now a video has appeared documenting the Stolen Valor claims made by Phillips.

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/10...515009/video/1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering

the galling, but expected, thing is the main stream news media doesn't delve into his lies, they just let the honored elder of Indians make his claims, as they gaze at him with reverent faces
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2019, 10:22 AM
So being pro-life makes one a dumb ass...I wonder what being pro-abortion makes one...oh right it's now sanitized as...reproductive health Originally Posted by bb1961
No being 17 years old makes one a dumbass on politics by definition.

Trump was pro choice for the majority of his life...he only changed for political reasons. Not that those snotty nose kids would understand shit about politics. ..wearing a stupid had does not make you astute politically.

I might add there are a bunch of 60 year olds that do not know shit about politics. Just read these posts in this forum. Bunch of circular arguments.

Take abortion the conservative would have you believe they want the government out of your personal life then throw up a bunch of government restrictions when it comes to the choice of abortion. They should just have a 20 week maximum and leave the women alone.
Marine indeed. I see in his service record that in six years he managed to end up a private. Originally Posted by Jackie S

?Does he have a middle name? How did you find his record?

Looking for Marines serving in Vietnam thee must be near 100 Nathen Phillips. , of which a dozen could be him.
No being 17 years old makes one a dumbass on politics by definition.

. Originally Posted by WTF
he's 16,
getting the age wrong or just assuming an age, that's being smart
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2019, 10:38 AM
he's 16,
getting the age wrong or just ssuming an age, that's being smart Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Assuming a 17 year old is a dumbass politically is just a factual admission.

That you think him being 16 hurts my point is another example of older folks being politically inept.
Just keep doubling down on the stupidity. A lot of people are looking at a lot of trouble and some hefty legal bills unless they eat the crow and own up to lying. Endorsing violence against minors? That's a new low even for wtf. As for them knowing nothing? Funny how the left promoted the Parkland kids as so smart. Until they opened their mouths and showed otherwise. Hogg being the prime example.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2019, 01:42 PM
Just keep doubling down on the stupidity. A lot of people are looking at a lot of trouble and some hefty legal bills unless they eat the crow and own up to lying. Endorsing violence against minors? That's a new low even for wtf. As for them knowing nothing? Funny how the left promoted the Parkland kids as so smart. Until they opened their mouths and showed otherwise. Hogg being the prime example. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Oh fry me a river. The Parkland kids know about as much about politics as these cocksuckers.

Maybe those Injuns can come ahoot up their school and they can join those Parklans kids in gun laws!

Lastly , are you now promoting frivolous lawsuits? If so you sound like the lefties!
Oh fry me a river. The Parkland kids know about as much about politics as these cocksuckers.

Maybe those Injuns can come ahoot up their school and they can join those Parklans kids in gun laws!

Lastly , are you now promoting frivolous lawsuits? If so you sound like the lefties! Originally Posted by WTF

If you want to go FRY a river, be my guest. Now accusing minors of performing sex acts. That's against the rules, as you should know. Asking for their school to be shot up? How low can you get? As for the lawsuits, libel and death threats are not protected speech. Three swings, three misses. The usual outcome for the left.

Lastly , are you now promoting frivolous lawsuits? If so you sound like the lefties! Originally Posted by WTF
Injuns is a racist and insensitive remark!
Assuming a 17 year old is a dumbass politically is just a factual admission.

That you think him being 16 hurts my point is another example of older folks being politically inept. Originally Posted by WTF
i'm trying to understand your post, but like many of your other posts, you type like cory booker pontificates

but you call a kid a dumbass while making mistakes yourself, which was my sole point

and then, just as you assume an age, you assume again what I think. how you assume I think some point or other that you think you made was hurt by my post when it was restricted to your age assumption, i'll never know