Joey Bribes says White Suprematists are our biggest threat!!!!

During the civil war 380,000 whites and 40,000 blacks died fighting for the union army for freedom for all. Calling white people racist is an insult. Originally Posted by Oilrig
I think everyone's bigoted. (Using "bigoted" because some people argue you can only be "racist" if you have power over people, and that's why some people "can't be racist"). But bigotry comes in many forms. It's not all burning crosses in lawns.

I think infantilizing people because of their being different than you is just as racist as being outright hostile to them from being different than you. They both operate out of the assumption that someone is lesser because they are different.

Racism, bigotry, etc. has been around forever and is not going anywhere, and if anything, trying to apply rule of law to it only emboldens it further.
The peanut gallery has spoken.

White supremacist = T R U M P supporter = domestic terrorist
During the civil war 380,000 whites and 40,000 blacks died fighting for the union army for freedom for all. Calling white people racist is an insult. Originally Posted by Oilrig

yeah but alot of whites were not in favor of this particular war, a war to free the worthless negroes. (they're thinking at the time)
True dat.

and usually they are attacking little old ladies.

Of course even then, you never know. My mother is a little old Chinese woman of 84 years old, but she too exercises her 2nd amendment rights and how would you like to be the thug who ended up on a slab because you tried to attack a little old lady, but picked the wrong one to fuck with. lol Originally Posted by GaGambler
And you asian big business some say you rip people off.
And you asian big business some say you rip people off. Originally Posted by Ripmany
asians are not stupid. they know how to do business, if they can find a way to make profit from deals, they will.
I think everyone's bigoted. (Using "bigoted" because some people argue you can only be "racist" if you have power over people, and that's why some people "can' Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I get what you are saying Gaston, but instead of "bigoted" I would say that everybody has stereotypes. Let's face it, the 1st thing you notice with anyone is their appearance. If you see fat, you think lazy. If you see a homeless person, you think crazy. And if you see a certain race, you think whatever that stereotype projects in American society. I could go on and on about the incorrect stereotypes I assign to people I don't even know personally and when I do get to know them, I realize I was wrong about them.

The one thing I know is that I am an open minded guy, but when I see a black dude with his pants hanging half way down his ass, a white dude with a confederate flag, a Mexican dude who doesn't speak English or a Pakistani dude; I immediately stereotype them. I'm not proud to admit that but it's just the truth.
asians are not stupid. they know how to do business, if they can find a way to make profit from deals, they will. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Could that comment be any more racist?
No .....
Could that comment be any more racist? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don’t find it racist at all, although it may be uncomfortable to some, not unlike like pointing out IQ differences between races and how it, along with cultural factors, extrapolates to financial success.

There are many things that some people don’t want to admit, let alone talk about and seek solutions. Like an alcoholic, you’re never gonna get better unless you admit to yourself that you’ve got a problem. I’d delve deeper, but honest conversation simply can’t be had without being labeled a variety of nonsense.
Could that comment be any more racist? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It could be a lot more racist.
As to the title of thisThread.......Biden once again confirms he is a moron.
"The danger to America is not Joe Biden but a citizenry capable of a entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It t will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. " Originally Posted by randy.creed77
That's scary isn't it. lol.
I don’t find it racist at all, although it may be uncomfortable to some, not unlike like pointing out IQ differences between races and how it, along with cultural factors, extrapolates to financial success.

There are many things that some people don’t want to admit, let alone talk about and seek solutions. Like an alcoholic, you’re never gonna get better unless you admit to yourself that you’ve got a problem. I’d delve deeper, but honest conversation simply can’t be had without being labeled a variety of nonsense. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
HAHA, I am good at math too.
It could be a lot more racist. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Yes it could have been, Let's look at a couple of your posts for example. They are MUCH more racist, not that I am counting or anything.
"The danger to America is not Joe Biden but a citizenry capable of a entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It t will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. " Originally Posted by randy.creed77
Agreed. And I think it's a result of deliberate social engineering to make people more dependent on the state and develop an unquestioning seed-like mentality.