*****EVERYBODY HAS THEIR REASONS WHAT ARE YOURS????? SAVANNAH*****

My English teacher in high school was a nun. A very hot redheaded nun.
My English teacher in high school was a nun. A very hot redheaded nun. Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack
Thats pretty awesome......how many times have you done her in your mind?
OMG somebody posted my favorite picture! I am at the moment looking into advertising on eccie i am just waiting for a reply on how to do so.
  • GP
  • 11-20-2012, 05:20 PM
It helps if you get reviewed and vouched for by a reputable member here. Welcome, I look forward to meeting you!
It helps if you get reviewed and vouched for by a reputable member here. Welcome, I look forward to meeting you! Originally Posted by GP
But who's the reputable member homie?
  • GP
  • 11-20-2012, 05:52 PM
LOL, well it is definitely not me. The last one I vouched for, the wrong provider ended up getting VP access followed by mass confusion and it took weeks to sort out. Definitely not me.
Sometimes wen writing definitely I like to throw in some extra n's and an "a". Definnately
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Have to check that out in person.
Thancks jb.
Normally I have a thing for Asian gals.... but WOW!

I am of course now also looking for a hit redheaded nun!

;-)
HOT not "hit".
Hmmmm hot English teacher redheaded nun it is!
Thancks jb. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'll be ex -modHerator in charge of placing all Taint into chronological order

Jack can handle fixing and adding all the names in the reviews

Jack can handle fixing and adding all the names in the reviews Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I recently changed my name to "princess" ... This can be an editorial nightmare!
In a past life I worked as a copyeditor, fixing the typos of people whose ideas were a LOT more interesting than mine!
Any reviews coming for mistress savannah? Miss u babe! Be peace