Kissing let's talk

Daphne, I do indeed know you to be an excellent kisser. I just can't catch you in town.... sigh,,,,,,,
Daphne, I do indeed know you to be an excellent kisser. I just can't catch you in town.... sigh,,,,,,, Originally Posted by diddleman
+1
I love DFK.
There are few things more sensual than long , slow, tantalizing, seductive kisses.
Great minds think alike Heather! lol
Daphne, I do indeed know you to be an excellent kisser. I just can't catch you in town.... sigh,,,,,,, Originally Posted by diddleman
+ 2... Indeed it is hard to catch her in town but I am hoping too very soon!
Still working on my dfk but definitely never trey to do any of those moves! I'm growing to like it more and more
When asked please be truthful about whether you ever partake in tobacco. Breath, breast, kitties and tongues are so much more enjoyable when they dont smell like a used cigarette butt and no matter how cleverly you have tried to disguise it... we can taste it.
I love DFK.
There are few things more sensual than long , slow, tantalizing, seductive kisses. Originally Posted by Heather Winston

You do and are #10 in DFK. I remember.
Still working on my dfk but definitely never trey to do any of those moves! I'm growing to like it more and more Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Knight
+ "ONE BILLION DOLLARS" ....in my best Dr. Evil voice. Kaitlyn; you're such a stunning cutie.

As to the OP; yea, ditto.

~Hal
First date with a chick went well until we started to kiss. Her technique was to open her mouth as wide as possible. She sucked half my face into her mouth. I then opened my mouth to match hers and it was very unpleasant. My jaws started to cramp and I had to give up. No 2nd date.
One other experience was the darting tongue technique. This chick worked her tongue like a jack hammer.
She must have poked her tongue in/out of my mouth about twice a second.
No 2nd date with her either.
Would those be considered styles or aberrations?
I love DFK.
There are few things more sensual than long , slow, tantalizing, seductive kisses. Originally Posted by Heather Winston
1000% with you Heather. Kissing is the way to get everything going.
I don't think I have given DFK styles much thought. I just know I love to kiss and have been told I am a good kisser. Its hard for me not to kiss, as it sets the mood of our time together.
Grrr double post
That's because you're a double good kisser LL!
Yes, Dallaswill, that jackhammer style is a version of number 6 on my list.. most annoying