POLL: WHEN DID YOU BECOME AN AMERICAN CITIZEN

• CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 05:27 PM
I'd still hit Cher
Don't you mean Chastity ?

• CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 05:43 PM
no, I meant Cher

COF would ask you if you had comprehension issues, but I wont.
I am proud to say that I can (and have) traced my roots back to 1775 in Virginia or eight generations. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I knew it that was a confederate flag...LOL
LOL! And some of my ancestors were here before America got here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

+1 me too
My father's side has Cherokee and my mother's side Sioux.
Great, Shitting Bull. What the fuck are you trying to prove?

Best I can figure is that you're not going to make some assertion that only fourth, fifth or sixth generation Americans are welcome to fuck hookers.

Holy mother of pearl!

BTW -- nobody here will admit to being an illegal alien. Fucking liars!
BTW -- nobody here will admit to being an illegal alien. Fucking liars! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
OK, I will start the ball rolling.

I am not an illegal alien!

Next!
Prove it!
Prove it! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Senor Rider, just look on my green card!
Muy bueno.
I have you all beat, I had two that came over on the Mayflower

but my kids are the real winners, 1/8 American Indian and related to Regan
Maybe not, CptJ. I have records indicating my ancestors preceded the Mayflower. Fur trappers in Canada in the later 1500's. And knowing my family, there is no way any Puritan would have traveled with them.

We're not related to any American presidents that I know of, but the Prime Minister of Ireland is a cousin. Doesn't get me free beer at the pub, so who cares.

And I have Native American, too.
Sharecroppers from Mississippi. You know white slaves. Jump down turn around pick a bail of cotton. Jump down turn around pick a bail a day. Fucking American Pussy's. but. I mean that in a good way.
I knew it that was a confederate flag...LOL Originally Posted by ekim008
Bad assumption. Check a 1775 map of Virginia, and you'll find it is significantly different from an 1863 map of Virginia. Kentucky and West Virginia stayed true to the Stars and Stripes.

BTW, look up CSA General Stand Watie (he surrendered three months after Lee making him the last to surrender) and the role the Cherokee, Creeks, Choctaws, Seminoles and Chickasaws during the Civil War. ijs