Quality or Quantity or both?

ABOUT QUALITY

Got this email from a bp provider one time:

Hi! It's ..........! You had asked to be told when I had incall available. I will do that this Saturday from 10am-Midnight. The rates and menu are below. Know what you want when you respond!

Item 1: $250 - hhr, FS, CBJ, No Multiples
Item 2: $300 - hhr, FS, CBJ, LFK, No Multiples
Item 3: $350 - hhr, FS, CBJ, LFK, Multiples

Item 5: $300 - hr, FS, CBJ, No Multiples
Item 6: $350 - hr, FS, CBJ, LFK, No Multiples
Item 7: $400 - hr, FS, CBJ, LFK, Multiples

STAR: $500 - hr, FS, CBJ, LFK, Multiples, DATY

To setup an appointment, let me know.

And that AFTER I had emailed her I only go for <HIGH QUALITY GFE>
I emailed her back that she really made me feel like I was ordering at a Jack in the Box ordering robot. Press this button for extra cheese $0.50, that button for extra ham $0.50.

I also told her I'm not surprised she has ads 3 times per day on bp.
And $500 no DFK, no BBBJ? Lol even for San Diego this is absurd.

Wave

I would have asked if any of the packages come with an apple pie?!
ABOUT QUALITY

Got this email from a bp provider one time:

Hi! It's ..........! You had asked to be told when I had incall available. I will do that this Saturday from 10am-Midnight. The rates and menu are below. Know what you want when you respond!

Item 1: $250 - hhr, FS, CBJ, No Multiples

Item 2: $300 - hhr, FS, CBJ, LFK, No Multiples
Item 3: $350 - hhr, FS, CBJ, LFK, Multiples

Item 5: $300 - hr, FS, CBJ, No Multiples
Item 6: $350 - hr, FS, CBJ, LFK, No Multiples
Item 7: $400 - hr, FS, CBJ, LFK, Multiples

STAR: $500 - hr, FS, CBJ, LFK, Multiples, DATY

To setup an appointment, let me know.

And that AFTER I had emailed her I only go for <HIGH QUALITY GFE>
I emailed her back that she really made me feel like I was ordering at a Jack in the Box ordering robot. Press this button for extra cheese $0.50, that button for extra ham $0.50.
I also told her I'm not surprised she has ads 3 times per day on bp.
And $500 no DFK, no BBBJ? Lol even for San Diego this is absurd.

Wave

Originally Posted by waverunner234
I'm sorry but I can't stand and I mean CAN'T STAND a provider that menu upsells. I feel like I'm at a vending machine and have to make a choice. The inclusive provider will always get my business no matter if the starting donation is higher or not.
I'm sorry but I can't stand and I mean CAN'T STAND a provider that menu upsells. I feel like I'm at a vending machine and have to make a choice. The inclusive provider will always get my business no matter if the starting donation is higher or not. Originally Posted by burkalini
I'm sorry but I can't stand and I mean CAN'T STAND a provider that menu upsells. I feel like I'm at a vending machine and have to make a choice. The inclusive provider will always get my business no matter if the starting donation is higher or not. Originally Posted by burkalini
I don't like feeling like a vending machine, so I included everything at one rate including any fetish play that might be desired and I'm willing to do.... absolutely NO GUESSING!

Sure for the simple guy my rates may be much higher than they wish, but for gents whom like to try things etc it works well.
I don't like feeling like a vending machine, so I included everything at one rate including any fetish play that might be desired and I'm willing to do.... absolutely NO GUESSING!

Sure for the simple guy my rates may be much higher than they wish, but for gents whom like to try things etc it works well. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer

Your my kinda provider. I tried to look you up on your website and it wouldn't come up??
How much for painting the trim on my house with no panty's while I hold the ladder? Just in case???
How much for painting the trim on my house with no panty's while I hold the ladder? Just in case??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thats extra SL ....
for the record I choose quality
Thats extra SL ....
for the record I choose quality Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
It was worth a try!?
Totally agree I always post I am about QUALITY vs Quanity...I want to make sure there is plenty of time without having to worry about the next person arriving...I especially enjoy my myself when I really click with the person and time just flies by and having fun and enjoying each other is what it is about...
Quality over quantity for sure in my book. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926