Free Bradley Manning

It is a dirty job, but someone has to watch you perv. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Okay, that one is funny -- and grammatically correct -- Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Must be the hormones kicking in, Tranny-boy!
Actually, I still say it.

FREE BRADLEY MANNING

Pfc. Manning was convicted for revealing war crimes committed by the US military under the command of Commander in Chief George W. Bush. George W. Bush is the criminal, not Bradley Manning. Bush should be in Leavenworth.

He "saw something", then "said something", then got prison. Injustice at its most reprehensible.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Where the hell have you been lately?

C'mon, just TWO more posts put you at 20,000.

Try to make No. 20,000 significant, OK?
The Army is negligent for not kicking this bastard/bitch out a long time a go. Hell, they should never have let his/her punk-ass in -- s/he lied from the get-go when s/he signed his/her enlistment papers!

"Once at Fort Leonard Wood I quickly realized that I was neither physically nor mentally prepared for the requirements of basic training. My BCT experience lasted six months instead of the normal ten weeks."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/w...radley-manning
Just so I make sure I understand your position COG.. if/when someone reveals "war crimes committed by the US military under the command of Commander in Chief Barack Obama... will you also call for Obama to be in Leavenworth? Or will that be another case of "Well Obama didn't actually give any ORDERS to do XYZ so he's not to blame"? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You are new here, aren't you? I believe there is ample evidence of war crimes committed by the Obama Administration to justify life in Leavenworth for our current Commander in Chief. Manning didn't reveal any of those, so I did not mention Obama. Had you been here longer, you would know that I am not a fan of President Obama.

NYexer, 20k will come when it comes. I'm glad you are so looking forward to it.
You are new here, aren't you? I believe there is ample evidence of war crimes committed by the Obama Administration to justify life in Leavenworth for our current Commander in Chief. Manning didn't reveal any of those, so I did not mention Obama. Had you been here longer, you would know that I am not a fan of President Obama.

NYexer, 20k will come when it comes. I'm glad you are so looking forward to it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1 But since he is new, COG, you forgot to tell him that you feel/felt the same way about Bush. Number "20,000" is on the horizon.
Yeah. My 20,000th post is going to be epic!

Oops.

Well, shit.

Oops.

Well, shit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Touche.
20,000? well dip me in shit and roll me in bread crumbs. Ooops... That's Corpy's line.

How many of those 20,000 were posted from the
Salina bus station?g

Oops.

Hope you don't bomb like the movie did old fart.

NYexer, 20k will come when it comes. I'm glad you are so looking forward to it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thanks. That's why I asked. I fully agree that there are loads of things Bush should be hammered for. What I have trouble with are the standard Libtards that rant and rave about some particular thing Bush did, and then shut up and say nothing when you point out that Obama has done the EXACT SAME THING.

Oops.

only around 8000 more and counting until you take the lead ....better get to work.