Favorite Blowjob Position

Hey.. I got one of those.. .

Slutty smile

As for me.. It depends on the size of the cock and if it has a curve..lol.

I personally like to start with you standing while I am all fours on the bed,, my butt in the air so you can have good reach at my ASSets..
and my eyes looking up at you.

There is when I worship and get to be friends with the boys.. As you start to turn me on more and more.. I roll over on my back, keeping you in my mouth and take it as deep as it will go.. and my hands start to wonder!

You get the idea Originally Posted by melannie_star
I do get the idea. Can I bring note cards with that written on it so I don't forget anything?
Thanks, everyone for responding and commenting on this topic!

I'm familiar with the scissor-leg position Jules entered as a write in. I probably should have included it in the options (along with "all of the above" and "other"), but I had really thought about as a transition between options 1 & 2.

Far and away, my favorite of the polled options is "cock worship." Anyone who knows me well knows that I am naturally submissive. This position is a satisfying reward for my desire to please. More and more often, though, I find myself being led to the other positions and (sometimes) skipping this position altogether. I wonder if i should be more openly expressive of my preference.

Any suggestions?

~sweetness~
I go through phases of favoring one position over another. Generally, I play to the strengths of the fellatrice. One does not ask Pavarotti to sing soprano you know.

Whatever she feels most adept at and whatever may suit her mood at a particular moment generally works best. If she doesn't have a preference, I'd default to the cock worship option, with snifter of fine port nearby.
My avatar kinda sums up how I like it.

But as long as I have my dick in a girl's mouth and she's not biting me, I'm a happy guy!
Mostly the hover, but where she's kinda close to me, relaxed and her head is facing the same way mine is...almost but not perfectly. I can't always see what she's doing, but definitely can feel it. And she's close enough to me where the booty is within reach. I like to rest my hand on the booty/hip area, occasionally giving it a nice squeeze, a little subtle way to let her know she's doing great job. Since my curve is on the bottom, this position allows for better DT alignment, if she wants to take a few strokes deep.

I really like them slow and soothing in this position. You don't have to work too hard using this method. Your warm mouth and slow pull near the top, combined with my hand having something to do, will really do all the work here.

The cock worship is good, too, but I gotta admit, I CAN get bored in this position. My wood may 'lose a bit of interest'. Not always, but sometimes. The reason for this not because of you, but because I don't feel 'involved', you know. My hands aren't occupied, and after that first couple minutes, the novelty kinda wears off for me in this position...sometimes. And due to the curve I spoke about earlier, being on the bottom, this is NOT the position to try to DT me from. Please. It borderline uncomfortable, and may even hurt a little.

Honorable mention: 69, but only if you're tiny enough for great alignment.
Hey.. I got one of those.. .

Slutty smile

As for me.. It depends on the size of the cock and if it has a curve..lol.

I personally like to start with you standing while I am all fours on the bed,, my butt in the air so you can have good reach at my ASSets..
and my eyes looking up at you.

There is when I worship and get to be friends with the boys.. As you start to turn me on more and more.. I roll over on my back, keeping you in my mouth and take it as deep as it will go.. and my hands start to wonder!

You get the idea Originally Posted by melannie_star

im suddenly having trouble standing.....
  • anita
  • 04-19-2015, 08:27 PM
My pussy needs to be on his face, I like to get so horny I can't wait for him to enter me. So 69.

Although, I also love cock worship. I love to look up and being called a good girl. Now, what's the name of the one that allows me to lick his ass as well? *giggles*
Catie Mae, it's been far too long, but I remember your style as damn good! Personally, slow and sensual is my preference with some DT as it gets close using the throat to milk me to finish (shout out to Genie in a Bottle). Hope to see you soon CM!
Catie Mae, it's been far too long, but I remember your style as damn good! Personally, slow and sensual is my preference with some DT as it gets close using the throat to milk me to finish (shout out to Genie in a Bottle). Hope to see you soon CM! Originally Posted by jacobmccandles
I'm pleased that my style is pleasing.

I love to look up and being called a good girl. Originally Posted by anita
Nailed it.
Since we are on this subject . . .

I love to Deep Throat on occasion. The feeling of the head pushing into the back of my tonsils is such a major turn on. Its a bit painful, but I'm a little bit of a masochist when it comes to kinky oral sex.

However, the angle for the best DT isn't mentioned here. Personally, I've found that I can devour a man when he is laying on his back, with my ass turned to his face. Kinda like 69, but not quite. Having a man eat me at the same time makes me lose focus on swallowing his head, shaft and balls.

If there is a name for this position, someone please let me know.
Sometimes the lady will enjoy watching herself.... and I've been into this lately. The man lies back on the bed, feet off the edge on the floor, legs spread, balls just hanging off the edge of the bed.

Lady on top of man in a sort of 69 position.... across from the bed is a mirror against the wall that will allow her to watch herself .... spittle, drool, cum and all.
Maybe it's just me, but women seem to enjoy sucking my dick, almost as much I enjoy receiving. It's like they're sucking it for themselves. I'm thinking like, 'hey, who's dick is this!'.

Don't forget the balls, too. I shave these fuckers for a reason, ladies.
Ahh yes.. if the balls are shaved, one should consider them "in play".
On her knees with my hands behind her head helping her get it all the way down.
Hell Yea, glad I got a session booked this afternoon. I have a woody.
  • The Hover: the man lays on his back and the woman kneels either beside him or between his legs, bending over to devour his cock at her own desired pace while propping herself up with one or both arms.
YES
  • 69: I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain this one, but just in case...* This is essentially the same as the hover only with the woman's body turned so that she can be devoured while devouring her partner.
YES
  • The Face Thrust: in this position, the woman is on her back with the man straddling and facing her so that he can, as the name suggests, thrust his cock into her face.
No it feels like I'm hurting or degradation of my partners.
  • The Deep Thrust: Again the woman is on her back, but turned sideways so that her head hangs of the mattress, facing the man who stands next to the bed. This position does a lot to ease the woman's gag reflex, making it easier for the man to thrust more deeply than the previous position allows.
No same as above.
  • Cock Worship: Another self-explanatory position. The woman kneels before the man, who is either sitting or standing. The balls get in on the action more easily in this position.
YES, but I'm not sure if I've been lucky enough to have this experience.
But I'd be wary, of going weak in the knees, falling and hurting one of us.

~sweetness~ Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
PS most of the time I'm with a FS provider, and can usually only pop once, so this is just part of the for play.
In the civilian world I've mostly gotten half assed or bad BJ's.