Female Condoms - OH, OH, OH MY GOD!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnyC_v0-DQ4"]YouTube- Female Condom Demonstration[/ame]
I've experienced the thrill of their use on several occasions primarily with some of Houston's Most Elite Providers, and loved the freedom. I asked the ladies that have used them with me how it felt to them, and each said it felt like BB. I must say it felt VERY similar to that for me too.

The Youtube video was very informative for us female condom virgins. However, it is apparent that once inserted, it signals the end of DATY until after it is removed. So, if a lady starts the session with it already inserted DATY is off the menu until after removal of the female condom. I prefer my DATY prior to using the condom. So, I don't see much difference in interrupting the session to put on the male condom or insert the female condom. The only difference may be that the lady still pays some attention to the male when she applies the male condom. I've had ladies put them on with their fingers, and a couple of times, the ladies put them on with their lips. OTOH, it seems to me that the man might be totally ignored while the lady (carefully) inserted the female condom. However, a bareback sensation might more than make up for being ignored for that short period of time.
I really, really like them! I prefer to use them during the 2nd round, since they stick out a bit it's not the best for DATY.

I was unsure at first, but so glad I tried them and I almost prefer them over "regular" condoms.

xoxo Sophie
Don't worry, they would be able to be pushed up inside you, they have a large ring at the base. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Do you mean "they would NOT be able to be pushed up inside you?"
Do you mean "they would NOT be able to be pushed up inside you?" Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Don't worry, they would be able to be pushed up inside you, they have a large ring at the base. The only thing you need to be cautious of is if the man pulls out that he goes right back in the condom and not beside it. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Actually, without the comma following worry, the original statement by Nicolette can be construed as correct.
Sorry, typo.
They would NOT be able to be pushed inside. Better?
If any providers in Dallas want to give this a try, I am willing to do my share.
I was introduced to the female condom by a very nice, classy, elegant young lady from Dallas, Texas. I was most impressed with it, and her. And, will carry fond memories of both for many many years.

Cajun Gent
They are great for threesomes!
And I once found a certain guy in Houston who wore one like a male condom Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Wow, sounds like quite the man there!

And thanks for pointing out the threesome idea, I had never thought of that! I *love* FMF, but the constant switching of covers must get to be a nuisance for the man... I'll bring it up next time!

~Mme X~
This thread has been very insightful. Thank you Nicolette Bordeauxva for hedding some light on a very important subject. One question though do you have any information about Dental "Dem?"-I know that there is a high possibilty that i spelled that so, so wrong
do you have any information about Dental "Dem?"-I know that there is a high possibilty that i spelled that so, so wrong Originally Posted by JessicatheRabbit
Do you mean a dental dam? Essentially, they sell them for way too much money at erotique boutiques/adult stores, and are nothing more than a piece of latex cut into the shape of a square/rectangle large enough to cover your labia/clitoris/anus/et al to protect you during oral sex from any STDs which can be transmitted orally (which means, technically, all of them, doesn't it?)

Your dentist probably uses one when performing certain procedures on your teeth/gums.

You can take a latex condom and cut it in half to create your own dental dam at probably 1/5 the cost of what is sold in the adult stores.
actually saran or plastic wrap works just as great...............as a dental dam
Oh, if you do use saran or plastic wrap as a dental dam..............be sure to use some lube or any variant before using, to make it more comfortable.