Okay okay, short notice guys. I feel your pain.

Shit I want the fucking free time...12hrs days...no slow down for another month or so....horny ass hell. Originally Posted by plove35
I've got access to my midcities place again when you do get some free time lets play
That's just not right ladies....you have to have some regs you can call or txt to fulfill your slow time needs.
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Yeah I cleared my schedule and was cancelled on by Mr.ATF today. Understandable but now I know how you guys feel when you are craving that certain someone.

So I am sitting here with a LadyBoner and soaked panties.

The.Struggle...IS...Real!!!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Who's this ATF you're always talking about? only hint you've given is that he has a big cock.....hahaha

I need the super last minute available ladies list, I've been busy with work and locked down after work so my playtime is extremely limited, my regulars are hard to get a hold off or not cutting with the services (I like it my way) so it's time for replacements.
I've got access to my midcities place again when you do get some free time lets play Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Hell.yeahs Jules...cant wait to.play
I need to get back to the metroplex. All those curves, and me, with no brakes........
One of the better threADs ive seen in a while.
Who's this ATF you're always talking about? only hint you've given is that he has a big cock.....hahaha
. Originally Posted by BLM69
Nope, with all the drama on here, I'm not telling...
...but he knows he's HOTSTUFF and has me on the edge
One of the better threADs ive seen in a while. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Where are the taint photos?
Oh, come on!! You're so being a white knightress right now.

I know it's not but until proven otherwise I am going with it is ME that has you on the edge... Hahahaha