Hey gents - What is your favorite part of a woman's body?

• Dad
  • 09-15-2010, 08:26 AM
After her final laser hair removal treatment, she was so proud of it; she bent over and asked: "What do you see?"

TMFT: "A very clean Asshole!"
Eyes, ass and feet... Can't do hammer toes...
A great smile is a real turn.
There's something about a really purdy taint that gets me going too.
But then again I like:
Ass, Legs, Tits, Stomach, Back, Hands, Feet, The crease where the ass and legs meet, Hair, Eyes, Hips, Lips, Nips, Tongue, Ears, Toes, Face, Taste, Waist, Curves, Shoulders, Elbows, Knees and Toes.
I'm going to have to say either "labeled" or "preassembled". Unlabeled parts straight out of the box with instructions in Chinese is something I will not try a fourth time.

Serious answer is that it often depends on what the woman likes the most and likes the least about her own body. I'm fascinated by the journey to find out why?
While bcd....clearly and completely the beautiful pussy. Nothing like that perfectly shaped and inviting form to focus my attention.
I love the whole booty/hips/thighs/small waist combo. It doesn't necessarily have to be big, but nicely proportioned.

Mmm!! I love that shit!!
+1 on the Booty. Have you ever seen a totally Beautiful girl with beautiful eyes, face, hair, lips, teeth and smile with the most perfect natural Ds you have ever seen, flat tummy perfect slim waist and you say Oh Hell Ya. And the she turns to walk away and you see No Booty and its like Damn what a waste.
brains
Originally Posted by trey
I saw her across the crowded dance floor ... and I thought ... Whoa... get a load of the brains on that one... :grin:

After her final laser hair removal treatment, AngelinaDream was so proud of it; she bent over and asked: "What do you see?"

TMFT: "A very clean Asshole!" Originally Posted by Dad
Then I got nekkid took a quick shower , stepped out and asked, "What do you see?"

AngelinaDream replied: "A very clean Asshole!
"
  • pyro
  • 09-16-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm a leg man..

Cuz there's feet on one end and you know what on the other...

nuff said!
The older I get, the more I appreciate a beatiful set of legs and a nice ass. Not big, mind you, its one of those things you know when you see it. And They should be attached to a 35+ year old woman.

Go search one of my reviews. you will see exactly what I like.
Legs. Must be muscular.
  • Omari
  • 09-16-2010, 06:54 PM
A nice phat azz. I don't care it her chest is like a chalk board with two dots on them;give me an azz and I'm a happy man.
  • romab
  • 09-16-2010, 10:15 PM
In viewing order: 1. Interesting eyes and good hair 2. Well sized and erect nipples 3. Smooth legs leading to nice landing strip ( the thicker the better )
Any part as long as it's nekkid...
I would have to say that I am a boob man. A or B with nice small nips or the puffy ones do it for me every time.