Anyone else into gaming?

I'm on PS4. Right now I'm playing Battlefield 4. But I'm waiting for any new (or old) Final Fantasy games, whatever Naughty Dog will turn out next, Destiny, etc.

Happy gaming and happy hobbying to you all.
I sooo want an xbox one :-(
I have been a gamer for years mostly FPS all on PC. I have the X-box 360 for the sports games.

Pretty cool using NBA Jam to showcase real highlights. Miss that game!
Wow, look at these old retro titles...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/...-1980s-box-art

What's everyone's old time favorite classic game??
Donkey Kong is my favorite classic game, I still play almost every day lol.
  • savak
  • 03-24-2014, 08:05 PM

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/...3/image020.jpg

that picture above makes all arguments invalid.

Mario Bros 3 is probably my favorite game of all time. Tanooki Suit,Hammer Bros Suit, Raccoon Leaf, Frog Suit. All these different worlds with their own environmental enemies and challenges.
Prot pally, resto druid and enhancement shaman pvp. Nuff said
:P
Fuck Me! Titan Fall's 360 release got pushed back again. WTF Electronic Arts?!
Prot pally, resto druid and enhancement shaman pvp. Nuff said
:P Originally Posted by beamj75
Only play a warlock myself. Had to play a zombie using the dark necro magic.
Once cataclysm released, it was all downhill from there. I am currently hooked on clash of clans not to mention the SO whines I spend actual cash on it. I tell her, "It could be worse, I could be paying for sex."
Cata started strong, but did not finish well. U are right. Down hill for sure. Might dive into ESO. Still not sure yet. Jj, titanfall looks great too. Once I'm done with some other single player games, might get that one if I get the itch to play it. Getting reacquainted with Dragon Age since new one due out later.
I was so excited. Gamefly game showed up. Titanfall is next in the queue. Fired up the X-Box One with glee, opened the Gamefly sleeve and found Zoo Tycoon.....

<sad trombone>
Zoo tycoon! Lol, laughed my Ass off and shed a tear too. Sorry that happened brotha.
I have thought about trying out Titanfall for the PC but holy crap its a 48 gig install.