Vlad Putin is the Russian Ronald Reagan

Make up your Wacko mind. Your "couple of months" was more like an hour and 17 minutes..

Or did David Koresh forget to teach you how to tell time? Originally Posted by bigtex
i made an exception just for you.

Now all Putin needs is to be caught getting a blow job from an intern.
This might be the stupidest fucking shit ever. The white, God-fearing redneck is of Rock .ridge are lining up with the very man who wants to bring down the USA. I guess that's because these dum fuckballs aren't smart enough, skilled enough or bright enough to do it themselves.

You should all be proud of yourselves.

a know your new buddy VPIdiot is right there with you, boahs....
Damn, what an ugly bunch.
Photoshop boy strikes again.

I see you went with #4 on your list to start out this time IB.

The IB Posting Playbook
1. Cut & paste repeats.
2. Avoid answering even the simplest of questions.
3. Failure to read or comprehend anything.
4. Photoshop pics (when all else fails).
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yah the DMFOTB woke up and posted a cartoon Wondered where you have been perv. Must have been in Que to suck Putin's dick...
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2014, 10:26 AM
mental midgets following members around posting cartoons begging for attention, negative or not.

deny them.... all of them.
He obviously has no life. Nor do most of his idiot pals, none of whom take exception to his board spamming. Of course, they're busy spamming the board themselves with endless posts on the same two or three topics... ERRRRR, make that ONE topic.
This might be the stupidest fucking shit ever. The white, God-fearing redneck is of Rock .ridge are lining up with the very man who wants to bring down the USA. I guess that's because these dum fuckballs aren't smart enough, skilled enough or bright enough to do it themselves.

You should all be proud of yourselves.

a know your new buddy VPIdiot is right there with you, boahs.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where is Rock .ridge? Is it near Clarksville?
Where is Rock .ridge? Is it near Clarksville? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It's a Taco Bell in Oakland... Assy Fuckes office is behind the dumpster.

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc...+Oakland%2C+CA

Putin is too short to be Reagan...
  • WTF
  • 03-26-2014, 07:30 AM
Putin should have sold arms to Iran and then armed the Contras and had them invade satellite neighbors. Then our right wingers would really love Putin!
The Soviets did sell weapons to Syria, and Syria did invade Lebanon.