Bulk massage package discounts?

I don't think anyone is really being hard on Ms. Watson. There are just opinions being expressed, which is what she requested. Just because an opinion doesn't agree with yours doesn't make it hard.

One problem with ideas expressed in this manner is it is hard to read from straight typing the reader's sentiment, expression, and intent. I think too often we read between the lines when we should just consider the message dispassionately.

You guys are being hard on her! I think this is a legitimate question, when I was toying with the idea of the SAME topic a couple of months ago (ultimately decided not to) I contacted a provider via PM to ask her advice... I had NEVER met or spoken to this provider, but she seemed honest and knowledgeable from the boards, so I asked! She responded in a geniune manner... You guys make me scared to say anything! This is in Co-Ed and she's asking for guys AND girls opinion, how the hell is it not relevant? Originally Posted by Andrea Darling
I don't think anyone is really being hard on Ms. Watson. There are just opinions being expressed, which is what she requested. Just because an opinion doesn't agree with yours doesn't make it hard.

One problem with ideas expressed in this manner is it is hard to read from straight typing the reader's sentiment, expression, and intent. I think too often we read between the lines when we should just consider the message dispassionately. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
I agree with you that in text it is hard to convey true sentiment... BUT, I still think the guys are being hard on her...
I agree with you that in text it is hard to convey true sentiment... BUT, I still think the guys are being hard on her... Originally Posted by Andrea Darling

I would have to disagree Andrea. She did ask for input. Maybe she could have left out what her rates are. She could have simply said hey "if I offer buy 2 get the third free, would you bite?", I would not have said anything. I still feel she could have put this as an ad. Her feedback would have been by the responses to that ad instead of being a thread in coed.

I also don't think its just a hobbyist like me "complaining" about her thread. I had two providers PM'n me in agreement with my comments....

sixx
Ok well that certainly was not how I expected this thread to go... Sorry for the confusion. Feel free to remove my posted rates in my original and follow-up posts. Thanks--
I would have to disagree Andrea. She did ask for input. Maybe she could have left out what her rates are. She could have simply said hey "if I offer buy 2 get the third free, would you bite?", I would not have said anything. I still feel she could have put this as an ad. Her feedback would have been by the responses to that ad instead of being a thread in coed.

I also don't think its just a hobbyist like me "complaining" about her thread. I had two providers PM'n me in agreement with my comments....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I don't know Sixx, you know I like you, but damn! Give the chick some slack, does there really have to be all these consequences and repercussions for a question asked in Co-Ed??? Folks take this site too seriously, IMHO... Co-Ed should be open for us providers to speak our mind or ask questions without unnecessary ridicule, it's CO-ED!!!
Ok well that certainly was not how I expected this thread to go... Sorry for the confusion. Feel free to remove my posted rates in my original and follow-up posts. Thanks-- Originally Posted by bentley_watson
I read you posts as a what if scenario. Obviously some have had a negative experience with your suggestion.

I'm more trusting plus I have good radar. This is not to say that I haven't been screwed, but, the way I look at it, if someone stiffs me, I learned a lesson and the cost was worth it.