Going to try being a Republican for 3 months

your head would spin if you knew the politicians I know both Dem and Republican. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
do you know this one?

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/r...groping-174896

aren't you glad you're not a Democrat?
do you know this one?

aren't you glad you're not a Democrat? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ouch! On behalf of all of the fine upstanding citizens of the Great State of Pennsylvania, I am compelled to apologize for that dipshit pervert Democrat!
do you know this one?

Hell, he will probably be getting a copy of the " best seller " How to say ' I did NOT... ' like Slick Willy " from the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation, a letter of support from Anthony Weiner and be asked to be the leader of the DNC !
do you know this one?

be honest what country were you born in?
be honest what country were you born in? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why you AXE him dat ? He prolly speak better ENGLISH den YOU and you gonna claim to be born here ?
Why you AXE him dat ? He prolly speak better ENGLISH den YOU and you gonna claim to be born here ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
let him answer truthfully first....then I will proceed to question / comment #2....there's nothing more golden to me to have other minorities from other countries try to have a smart mouth ;-)
When does this "reversion" begin?
Sistine chapel = RINO Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
lol I take my new found republican status very seriously Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
let me restate that. I wrote it wrong.

Sistine chapel = progressive republican

conservatives = rino
  • DSK
  • 12-30-2016, 06:05 PM
be honest what country were you born in? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
As a Republican, doesn't it irritate you that blacks do not work as hard as minorities who come from other countries and accept less welfare than blacks born here?
As a Republican, doesn't it irritate you that blacks do not work as hard as minorities who come from other countries and accept less welfare than blacks born here? Originally Posted by DSK

no....I think those black's deserve reparations...they paved the way for civil rights. other minorities would have no say if not for MLK so black's paved the way for ALL minorities and even poor whites such as yourself ;-)
  • DSK
  • 12-30-2016, 06:44 PM
no....I think those black's deserve reparations...they paved the way for civil rights. other minorities would have no say if not for MLK so black's paved the way for ALL minorities and even poor whites such as yourself ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well, I can go along with reparations, as long as it is considered payback in full for all wrongs committed against [prohibited word]s and is taxable income.
  • DSK
  • 12-30-2016, 09:54 PM
no....I think those black's deserve reparations...they paved the way for civil rights. other minorities would have no say if not for MLK so black's paved the way for ALL minorities and even poor whites such as yourself ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
As a Republican, are you concerned about the negative impact black folks have on real estate values?

Do you feel like black folks have any culpability for slavery, considering they captured your ancestors and sold them to whitey?
no....I think ... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
After the last two words ... I went on to another post ...

THE LYING BEGAN AT THAT POINT ..... with "I think"!

When do you start being a "Republican"?
After the last two words ... I went on to another post ...

THE LYING BEGAN AT THAT POINT ..... with "I think"!

When do you start being a "Republican"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unless medical science has found a way recently to reverse a lobotomy, NO lyin liberal could ever become a Republican.
Reparations? Will you be sucking BBC gratis now? Or have you always sucked BBC for free? Every little bit helps.