Recognized a provider today

whats a taint?
Hehehehehehe!!!! That's funny, Roaringfork!! Maybe you were a young juvenile then? Originally Posted by samantha thom
Yes, that was awhile ago; but the sense of wonder is undiminished. Right now, for example, I am sitting here in absolute awe of the fact that I've actually gotten to say something to a women such as you, and that you've actually responded, even though I haven't paid you a single penny.
Pyramider is now and forever TAINTMAN!!!!
whats a taint? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Before I started hanging out here, I'd always heard it was the part of the human anatomy we might otherwise describe by saying, " 'taint the balls and 'taint the asshole." It looks like on this board the term has a different--or at least a broader--application (at least I hope so).
Yes, that was awhile ago; but the sense of wonder is undiminished. Right now, for example, I am sitting here in absolute awe of the fact that I've actually gotten to say something to a women such as you, and that you've actually responded, even though I haven't paid you a single penny. Originally Posted by roaringfork
Whatever roaringfork...we're all the same level and have fun talking on here. My pictures are just good pictures, I'm actually just a normal average-looking woman you won't probably look twice in public. I'm surprised that YOU responded to my post.
Whatever roaringfork...we're all the same level and have fun talking on here. My pictures are just good pictures, I'm actually just a normal average-looking woman you won't probably look twice in public. I'm surprised that YOU responded to my post. Originally Posted by samantha thom
So...do you mean you're an average-looking woman, or that you're an average-looking Asian woman? BIG difference there. If the latter, then I'd definitely look twice.
Hmmmm,....sorry Roaringfork....I am not your average Asian woman either. :-(
Hmmmm,....sorry Roaringfork....I am not your average Asian woman either. :-( Originally Posted by samantha thom
But I thought you just said...ah, nevermind.

But thanks again for the rare interlude of unpaid intercourse (even if it was only verbal).
To the OP: at an minimum it is pretty dam obvious which hotel it is. We never post locations in here. Mods, please edit the OP's original post.

Dont drink and post. Originally Posted by luiz7667
What's to edit? He was at the Anatole and saw a female who he thinks is a provider. No name was given so there is no security issue.
Before I started hanging out here, I'd always heard it was the part of the human anatomy we might otherwise describe by saying, " 'taint the balls and 'taint the asshole." It looks like on this board the term has a different--or at least a broader--application (at least I hope so). Originally Posted by roaringfork
No you have it correct. Taint ass, taint kitty ... its the sweet meat in between. Learn to play with taint and things will happen you never thought would happen.
I'm sure Three Sides - who is rumored to have a cloaca - meant STFU in the nicest way possible. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Just looked up the word cloaca...gross... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Not gross to me...Kinda explains why three sides is fascinated with TAINT, because someone or something possessing a CLOACA doesn't have one...Thanks chicagoboy, I learned something new today.

Btw, chicagoboy, do not assume a pyramid is only three-sided. Egyptian pyramids are commonly four-sided, assuming you do not count the square base as a 5th side if it were elevated from the ground.
This is exactly how I meant the post. Originally Posted by digitalbananna351
It's how I took your post, too, digitbananna351...To her, if she noticed you quawking at her, unless she was telepathic, would have probably just thought you were a Man checking out a good looking Woman, not a Fucktard thinking "Wow, a good looking Hooker from Eccie or wherever just came out of a high dollar hotel."...What you wrote showed no disrespect or invasion of her privacy at all...Keep it that way.
Btw, chicagoboy, do not assume a pyramid is only three-sided. Egyptian pyramids are commonly four-sided, assuming you do not count the square base as a 5th side if it were elevated from the ground. Originally Posted by ManSlut
The origin of his nickname is an ancient mystery.
+1

Ew... Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany

I have nothing to add other than Holy Shit you are HOT
The origin of his nickname is an ancient mystery. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
An island mystery ...