DEFINITION OF CURVY

Folks ... name calling

DD
Having now seen that graphic (good find for context) I've decided I'm an assets man. And the assets that get me excited can but don't have to be physical.

As a taller, larger guy I'm uncomfortable around spinners, so curvy is always +1. I disagree with Kira, a spinner is not really curvy, at least I've never seen it.
As humans we all come in all different sizes & shapes. We all have Likes & Dislikes. I guess that is why Variety is the Spice of Life. For myself I like a lady who has some meat on her bones. Even though I am not a large man, I hate the feeling that the lady will brake or a bone will pop out of her. I am a breast man and find that a gal with some curves and meat on her bones will usually have Real ( not man made ) breast that are very responsive and love to be played with. We all make are own choices as who to see and who not to see and we all interpret sizes and shapes differently.
Have fun and stay safe.
while i think she's cut and not obese or bbw i gotta say looking at the tush she borders on "fat' and there nothing wrong with that. i think im "fat' but not gigantic. when i saw veronica boyt her i thought of as curvey and magnificent. this young lady id call gnd cute but bordering on fat. just my opinion and eeryone has one
i know that's what i'm saying. fat stomach, thighs and ass. if you're happy with yourself that's all that matters. alot of the guys like you too. just not my thing, i like women who in shape and are a healthy weight/size. Originally Posted by eddie12148
while i think she's cut and not obese or bbw i gotta say looking at the tush she borders on "fat' and there nothing wrong with that. i think im "fat' but not gigantic. when i saw veronica boyt her i thought of as curvey and magnificent. this young lady id call gnd cute but bordering on fat. just my opinion and eeryone has one Originally Posted by tinyisgreat

Why keep it going??? I never asked for peoples opinion on me I asked what you thought the definition of curvy was.
LOL
Folks ... name calling

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Points for Christmas? Or is that too soon?
Having now seen that graphic (good find for context) I've decided I'm an assets man. And the assets that get me excited can but don't have to be physical.

As a taller, larger guy I'm uncomfortable around spinners, so curvy is always +1. I disagree with Kira, a spinner is not really curvy, at least I've never seen it. Originally Posted by ra12229
I never said anything about a spinner being curvy, thats not even possible. Unless u r referring to the comment i made about myself, but i am in no way ,shape or form a spinner... i am actually now realizing that i dont even think im curvy... I quite dont know how to define my shape...
In short,when did i say spinners r curvy? ??

And can anyone give me a suggestion on my body type? ?? Thank u in advance, kisses
STAY SAFE ,STAY SWEET, STAY SEXY

As a taller, larger guy I'm uncomfortable around spinners, so curvy is always +1. I disagree with Kira, a spinner is not really curvy, at least I've never seen it. Originally Posted by ra12229
I never said anything about a spinner being curvy, thats not even possible. Unless u r referring to the comment i made about myself, but i am in no way ,shape or form a spinner... i am actually now realizing that i dont even think im curvy... I quite dont know how to define my shape...

And can anyone give me a suggestion on my body type? ?? Thank u in advance, kisses

Kira's body type.....hot and sexy
Kira's body type.....hot and sexy Originally Posted by wantsome
Thank u, i have started to change it to average bc on sites when it asks for body type "awesome" isnt?a?selection, lol. There's slim,average, athletic, curvy,bbw, and some others.

(SORRY ABOUT MULTIPLE POSTS)
Also i didnt mean to post that same comment 3 times, my phone wasnt going thru ,so i hit submit button again, it still didn't go thru so i did it 1 more time n it went but i didnt know that was gonna do it multiple times bc it only went thru once on my phone
Kira---

No need to apologize for multiples. We more mature gents really appreciate those times!!!!
Gay response.

Kira---

No need to apologize for multiples. We more mature gents really appreciate those times!!!! Originally Posted by golfnut29
Kira---

No need to apologize for multiples. We more mature gents really appreciate those times!!!! Originally Posted by golfnut29
As u know i am ALL FOR MULTIPLES ,Lol