Horny....but sick as f*ck!

Im not an MD but I think I take you temperature if needed!😁
Im not an MD but I think I take you temperature if needed!😁 Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie
Ha.. the question THEN is "orally or rectally" ?
Ha.. the question THEN is "orally or rectally" ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
It then becomes a question of accuracy!😎
Aww shit. U are correct.
  • R.M.
  • 07-23-2017, 05:25 AM
Why is it we all choose to go see 1 doctor every time we get sick or have a problem, instead of just walking off the street to see anyone with a PhD?

There's your problem.
Why don't you try visiting a medical doctor.

Remember this one?https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=40
Oh, and btw...I thought I'd let you know since you're all up in my business, wondering where I am......Contact me if you wanna taste my sweetness.....otherwise, I usually don't get on the site on the weekends......but just for you MM....I made the exception because I woke up ready to piss someone off. It might as well be you darlin' ....

Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY, sweetie!
I'm guess the PhD told her its great therapy on the weekends for being a death bed. Just don't know.
All of you ladies need some intensive taint therapy.
Horny....but sick as f*ck! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Take two jills and get a good night's sleep.
To the the lovely assholes here.....If you don't like the way that I was able to let ALL of my contacts know that I would NOT be around to answer each and everyone's text or PM's because I was in the fucking Emergency Room from a heat stroke...then hit the damn RTM button. Otherwise....kiss my phat white ass bitches!!!
  • R.M.
  • 07-23-2017, 04:54 PM
I love a great meltdown. You are way too easy Loves2Eat. If you are still dumb enough to continue to write ads up in this bitch get use to being called out for it. When did a PhD start working in the ER for heat stroke?
To the the lovely assholes here.....If you don't like the way that I was able to let ALL of my contacts know that I would NOT be around to answer each and everyone's text or PM's because I was in the fucking Emergency Room from a heat stroke...then hit the damn RTM button. Otherwise....kiss my phat white ass bitches!!! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Not into the drama or BS, but would still like to take your temperature! Just to be sure you're ok!
I thinck someone has forgotten to post her infirm taint photos.
Nice avatar.
I love a great meltdown. You are way too easy Loves2Eat. If you are still dumb enough to continue to write ads up in this bitch get use to being called out for it. When did a PhD start working in the ER for heat stroke? Originally Posted by R.M.
Now we understand why you are hooking.

Lol. Is it now a crime to be a dumb hooker?
Let's start the degree showdown!!

I'll go first.
B.A in Nursing. ..... and I LUV hanging out with Cyndi Lynn.

Nothing shows more ignorance than spiteful pussy lip yapping.
Pussylips "yapping" ... now that IS a skilk!

How does that work? I mean the yapping of the pussylips?

(Oh yeah... a BS in BS)
  • R.M.
  • 08-18-2017, 10:38 PM
Now we understand why you are hooking.
What does that have to do with her ThreAd?
Lol. Is it now a crime to be a dumb hooker?
Ah don't talk about Cyndi Lynn that way. She has thin skin.
Let's start the degree showdown!!
Why should I out my personal information to a hooker?
I'll go first.
B.A in Nursing. ..... and I LUV hanging out with Cyndi Lynn.
You have a BA in nursing and this is your day job?
Do you two meet under the arch's or buffet line at Golden Corral?
Nothing shows more ignorance than spiteful pussy lip yapping.
I suggest you put panties on that spiteful pussy lip. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Go take a shower...