KYLEE LYNN REPLIES TO REVIEW

I only know of one provider who lashes out over negative reviews so please don't label us all like that. Most ladies can handle it like adults as illustrated by the OP.

I think your second observation is more in line with what really happens with most would-be-negative reviews. Most guys are really nice and don't want to be the first one to hurt a lady's business. Most review writers have it in their heads that reviews are the end all be all to a lady's business. They're not.

Gbfsl is a stand up guy. The last thing he would want to do is hurt a lady's business or reputation. His decision to write about his experience says a lot about the type of person he is so I can understand why he is somewhat dumbfounded by the numerous revelations by so many members that they had the same experience. These are the types of things you guys should be warning each other about. I'm sure tattoos and stretchmarks are high up on the list of what can ruin a session but falling into a deep sleep during a blowjob should be up there too.

The OP handled her response well and I hope she figures out how to fix her meds. I know I made a little joke earlier but BSB is absolutely right. It's a double-edged sword really. You guys need to know these things but then again there are guys who wouldn't think twice about violating a woman who is passed out and they are gonna see this review and try to book with her. I'd screen very very carefully over the coming months because guys who want to take advantage of your condition are sure to try and book with you now OP. Maybe stick with regulars until you can get on a better schedule. Just my .02.
I only know of one provider who lashes out over negative reviews so please don't label us all like that. Most ladies can handle it like adults as illustrated by the OP. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I agree mostly with what you stated, however, I didn't say that my first point was the case or necessarily the truth. Just the perception of some hobbyists. This holds true for all my points. Also, how do you get 1 more cent than me? It's because tou have a vagina isn't it? I can't compete with that! Lol!
God bless you sir! However, I find it all too common that this is the case. One hobbyist speaks up on an issue then they get subsequent confirmations from additional hobbyists only "after" said hobbyist raises said issue.

I think it is due to the fear of some provider's influence (as in the provider's ability to "black ball" someone with other provider's, mods, or admins). I don't care how many provider's there are in the metroplex, we as men do not like our options limited in any way, lol! Think about it, how many "NBA" threads have you observed since being here.

This could also be due to the fact that most of us are nice guys and don't want to feel like we are "hurting" the provider's business. This makes sense because, let's face it, this is a portion of these ladies livelihood. But are we really helping when we neglect to point out obvious flaws in the service provided? As I am in the line of work of pointing out flaws in controls and processes, I know all to well that these actions would not make one a very popular and/or "likeable" person. However, I have seen where these actions do help because it gives the line of business (provider) insight into how they can improve their processes and become more efficient and profitable.

On a hooker board/social site, where "everyone's" voice is heard, these things just come with the territory. It's unfortunate really because it only serves to complicate things and it promotes a very "club oriented" atmosphere at times. Although, it has it's benefits as well.

Just my one cent, but, before I digress, I want to say I could be absolutely wrong and not know what the hell I'm talking about.

Hobby on good sir!!! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

Both of you have hit the point on the head. It is catch 22 writing an honest review. Most if not all are written to get a discount with the Provider. How can the reviewer be objective?

The if one writes an honest review he gets his phone, email, Pm blown up and accused of everything but being frank.

One takes a risk even writing an honest statement of what happened in this forum. The WK Brigade launches an attack.
I am surprised that such has not taken place here in this thread; then this Provider obviously does not have a brigade. Like say Tara has.
Hi this is Kylee Lynn again and after reading this I'm blown away. I stepped up to the plate and admitted my mistake for whatever reason, but let's get one thing straight, these people coming forward saying three yes ago I did this to them? That is simply not true I was barely back in the hobby at that time and I've only had this condition for abt a year and it has progressed but I'm doing best I can .So those of you coming out and saying its happened to you , I was honest why can't you be. I tried to deal with this like a mature lady but the comments are coning from people who don't know me and obviously just enjoy throwing fuel into a fire at someone else's expense. I at least had the balls to come forward why am. I still being torn apart. I'm dealing with my condition as best I can. Of course I know the consequenc s I could ask you the same thing abt showing up at a providers apt . Things could go wrong yet you go anyway. The only reason I replied again is because this time I'm beside myself by the people who are lying and the ones who ate getting off to it and making comments about something they know nothing about . Wow I hope none of you ever have something that causes you to experience what I've been through if so I hope you have people around you more understanding and supportive And Truthfull then I've had. Kylee Lynn
Posting taint photos will make everything right ... ijs.
Hi this is Kylee Lynn again and after reading this I'm blown away. I stepped up to the plate and admitted my mistake for whatever reason, but let's get one thing straight, these people coming forward saying three yes ago I did this to them? That is simply not true I was barely back in the hobby at that time and I've only had this condition for abt a year and it has progressed but I'm doing best I can .So those of you coming out and saying its happened to you , I was honest why can't you be. I tried to deal with this like a mature lady but the comments are coning from people who don't know me and obviously just enjoy throwing fuel into a fire at someone else's expense. I at least had the balls to come forward why am. I still being torn apart. I'm dealing with my condition as best I can. Of course I know the consequenc s I could ask you the same thing abt showing up at a providers apt . Things could go wrong yet you go anyway. The only reason I replied again is because this time I'm beside myself by the people who are lying and the ones who ate getting off to it and making comments about something they know nothing about . Wow I hope none of you ever have something that causes you to experience what I've been through if so I hope you have people around you more understanding and supportive And Truthfull then I've had. Kylee Lynn Originally Posted by Kylee Lynn
It was probably better to let this thread die if the corroborations were lies. Your post is not helping your case if you can't bring relevant information to light that would indicate why these are lies. The fact is that multiple persons are corroborating the same story which implicates you. If the only voice that expresses an opposing view is the one being implicated, credibility could be questioned. Also, I apologize if I stated anything that you may have considered offensive. This is ECCIE though, this community will absolutely torch you if you're guilty of such a heinous act (which admittedly you are). My advice, take it on the chin and keep it moving babe. But I could be wrong.

😀