How are you guys Not worried about STDs with DATY and BB

I’m old enough to remember when people worried about getting AIDS/HIV. Those were the good ole days, I guess?

If your risk tolerance for STDs/STIs is low, then the best thing you can do is total abstinence. The next best thing you can do is fuck someone who you know isn’t fucking anyone else. Given the low probability of that, you should use condoms with everyone, ranging from women who charge for fucking to that girl who has been giving it to you for free. Originally Posted by atanion
Can you please tell me how one figures out if their risk tolerance for STDs/STIs is low? I guess you have to intentionally see people with diseases unprotected to determine this?

On a serious note, we may not all like each other here on the boards at times but I’m sure no one here wants or would wish any fellow monger or provider to get a nasty cootie due to unsafe practices.

.... Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Ummm, don’t speak for all of us. Personally, I’d like to see Chungie get the Southeast Asian incurable jungle rot...jk

These girls are at best tested every 2 weeks probably, but that’s irrelevant since they probably see 20 different guys in that period.

Am I missing something here? Originally Posted by Jayjay91
Yes you are missing something here- a very popular, attractive, AMP CumDumpster probably sees 20 dudes in a 2-3 period.

Fyi, I don’t do AMP’s for this reason, I do my best to see what I feel are low volume indies.
Can you please tell me how one figures out if their risk tolerance for STDs/STIs is low? I guess you have to intentionally see people with diseases unprotected to determine this? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Yeah, this is all up for the individual to decide. My risk tolerance means I'm comfortable getting bbbjs and having my ass ate out by any girl I find physically attractive. However, I'm not comfortable giving DATY/DATO or having unprotected vaginal/anal sex. However, the next dude you ask will probably have totally different levels of comfort.
Yes you are missing something here- a very popular, attractive, AMP CumDumpster probably sees 20 dudes in a 2-3 day period.

Fyi, I don’t do AMP’s for this reason, I do my best to see what I feel are low volume indies. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Fixed that for me.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 03:03 PM
Yeah, this is all up for the individual to decide. My risk tolerance means I'm comfortable getting bbbjs and having my ass ate out by any girl I find physically attractive. However, I'm not comfortable giving DATY/DATO or having unprotected vaginal/anal sex. However, the next dude you ask will probably have totally different levels of comfort. Originally Posted by atanion
Sounds you're like in the same swimming pool as all of us then
How long after seeing a provider did you know you had an STI? Sometimes I don’t know if a tingle is in my head and just paranoid that I will pass along to SO. Other times, my sick is sore because I went aggressive on the FF.
  • BLM69
  • 12-18-2022, 09:23 PM
Yes you are missing something here- a very popular, attractive, AMP CumDumpster probably sees 20 dudes in a 2-3 period.

Fyi, I don’t do AMP’s for this reason, I do my best to see what I feel are low volume indies. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I was a kid then, it put the fear in me, look at me now 😂
Sounds you're like in the same swimming pool as all of us then Originally Posted by BLM69
As long as I'm getting clean STD/STI results, I'm good.

To state the obvious, if we're active in the hobby, we need to get tested. Someone asked how do you know if you've been infected, and the answer is you may not know. Not all diseases have symptoms. The only way to know is to get tested.
I try to be good but sometimes ive been a bad boy. Never caught anything at a studio knock on wood. But I did get gonorrhea at an amp. Worst part was, when it flared up I was in west texas indposed, meaning I was stuck at that location for 72 hours and could not get to a doc. So I had to piss razor blades for 72 hours. That really sucked. The worst however, was mono. I caught mono from one of our current active ladies when I moved here. That was the worst. Also, the athletes foot Ive caught from the studios has been down right awful too you bastards.

Being an oldie means I can risk more. Doesnt make it right but I have a lot less to loose if I catch something. Which I have in the past.
I try to be good but sometimes ive been a bad boy. Never caught anything at a studio knock on wood. But I did get gonorrhea at an amp. Worst part was, when it flared up I was in west texas indposed, meaning I was stuck at that location for 72 hours and could not get to a doc. So I had to piss razor blades for 72 hours. That really sucked. The worst however, was mono. I caught mono from one of our current active ladies when I moved here. That was the worst. Also, the athletes foot Ive caught from the studios has been down right awful too you bastards.

Being an oldie means I can risk more. Doesnt make it right but I have a lot less to loose if I catch something. Which I have in the past. Originally Posted by Doug4343
Mono & Athletes foot. If we were a 3rd world country I'd call it Hoof & Mouth Disease from these gals.

At least your immune system is building natural antibodies.
While a woman who regularly rents her pussy out for public consumption is at a much higher risk of contracting an STD, you can get infected from anyone you’re fucking. Unless you’re keeping your sexual partners locked up somewhere, you never really know if someone else if blowing loads into their pussies.

If it helps, I’ve been hobbying for years, and I regularly get tested (full panel). I regularly use condoms in the hobby, and I’ve inserted by dick into hundreds of mouths and pussies (and a few assholes). That leads me to believe that condoms are very effective.

If your risk tolerance for STDs/STIs is low, then the best thing you can do is total abstinence. The next best thing you can do is fuck someone who you know isn’t fucking anyone else. Given the low probability of that, you should use condoms with everyone, ranging from women who charge for fucking to that girl who has been giving it to you for free. Originally Posted by atanion
I Agree. Disease can be cleared up But HIV AIDS can't. Seems as If Majority Don't Care. But If They Catch It I bet They Will Have A Different Tune. I Miss Alot Of Money Because I Do Not Offer RAW.
Thanks Jayjay91 for the PSA, I bet most on here had no idea that a person could possibly get an STD from unsafe play in this hobby environment. For your next good deed, how about letting the Ukrainian soldiers know that walking around during the day in Wastern Ukraine could result in getting shot at by a Russian conscript. I’m going to sleep so much better tonight now that I’ve been educated and informed. PS. It’s not like most (all?) on this site are under 10.
Thanks Jayjay91 for the PSA, I bet most on here had no idea that a person could possibly get an STD from unsafe play in this hobby environment. For your next good deed, how about letting the Ukrainian soldiers know that walking around during the day in Wastern Ukraine could result in getting shot at by a Russian conscript. I’m going to sleep so much better tonight now that I’ve been educated and informed. PS. It’s not like most (all?) on this site are under 10. Originally Posted by James6766P
But there are a lot that act like they're under 10.
They dont care because they get clients with STD and the girls already got STDs. lol. Win Win unless you dont want to give it to your future GF or Wife. I would keep that rubber on and dont suck on those titties either unless you shower with her and make sure she is clean.
The trick I learned here from the strip club stories. Just keep a bottle of alcohol-based mouthwashed handy in the car. Gargle for 1 minute, then insert appendage and let soak for another minute.