Who means greater harm to US middle class - pig democrats or North Korea?

Damn, this is a great post. Especially the paragraph on how the left shits on the Constitution while pretending it's a noble cause.
I've never heard of Vol Bobby Sands, I'll have to do a search.
Jerry Nadler is a perfect example of what I dislike most about democrats and politicians in general. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I’ll add in Ted Cruz and tab Paul and Peking and McConnell
They all need to go

Y’all fight but both parties are the issues
You, trump, and his not so smart trump people, no.

Smart people, yes. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
I do believe that you are the guy that keeps bringing up Trump.... you and your minions....

But yet somehow it's the Dems that keep bringing him up Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow

Only according to democrats. I haven't heard anyone talk about him other than democrats. You'd think that democrats would start talking about all the positive things that Joe is doing. But instead they keep Trump in the front, probably because Joe isn't doing anything worth letting the public know about. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
One of the first things out of her whore mouth was the name of that piece of shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jUj7rFDKWU

ALL BULLSHIT
One of the first things out of her whore mouth was the name of that piece of shit

ALL BULL SHIT Originally Posted by jokacz

She's on this site??
How much?
Meanwhile... back on topic.....

Why are Democratic members of Congress parroting terrorist talking points?

It is very clear that several elected Democrats, many of whom just so happen to be among the loudest voices on this issue, have no idea what they’re talking about when it comes to the present conflict between Israel and Gaza. It’s either that, or they are intentionally parroting terrorist talking points.

Take, for example, Minnesota Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar:
Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism.
Palestinians deserve protection.
Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians.
It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid.
She's on this site??
How much? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

As often as Brilliance
Yet Brill never brings up Trump....
Yup... it's just the Dims doing that....
It is very clear that several elected Democrats, many of whom just so happen to be among the loudest voices on this issue, have no idea what they’re talking about when it comes to the present conflict between Israel and Gaza. It’s either that, or they are intentionally parroting terrorist talking points. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

The only reason the ring wing nuts give a shit about Israel is to humor those born again morons who require it for their end times nonsense.
so you are pro bomb Israel... good to know....
so you are pro bomb Israel... good to know.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

More twisted rightie non-logic

They just want to bomb George Soros..a Jew
Nothing worse than morons and their end of times nonsense.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...e-dont-address
Yet Brill never brings up Trump....
Yup... it's just the Dims doing that.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
No, Republicans with balls are also doing that.
"We cannot remain silent. It is an ongoing threat." (Liz Chaney)
No, Republicans with balls are also doing that.
"We cannot remain silent. It is an ongoing threat." (Liz Chaney) Originally Posted by brasil
We cannot remain silent. Out with the Neocons. Bye bye Lizzie!
Now bring on some America First candidates.
What you call an ongoing threat, I call progress.
If you're looking for an ongoing threat, Biden's horrible performance would be a good place to start.

ALL BULLSHIT Originally Posted by jokacz

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You sure got me with that "brilliant" retort!