Wedding Ring?

Well, let me put it this way. Take a ring off, and look at the finger. There is clear evidence a ring has been recently removed. So, what's the point?......Unless you put a larger ring on that finger which is not a wedding band.
Well, let me put it this way. Take a ring off, and look at the finger. There is clear evidence a ring has been recently removed. So, what's the point?......Unless you put a larger ring on that finger which is not a wedding band. Originally Posted by usetacould
Orrrrr.... you put your hand inside some place so that the ring finger doesn't show....
Orrrrr.... you put your hand inside some place so that the ring finger doesn't show.... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
TMFT, most of the time you're funny. Sometimes you reach too far for the joke.
I'm right handed so...
Wearing the ring has bothered me in the past, but I have found that I am most likely to loss it if I take it off, so I just leave it on now. I wear it more to keep the wife from asking questions more so than anything, I think the marriage ended some time back, we just haven't done the paper work.
Wearing the ring has bothered me in the past, but I have found that I am most likely to loss it if I take it off, so I just leave it on now. I wear it more to keep the wife from asking questions more so than anything, I think the marriage ended some time back, we just haven't done the paper work. Originally Posted by amtommytwo
DAYUM... Is today laundry day? That's why *I* am a self proclaimed anti... Kinda dig GF status
I think my last attempted post got lost somehow, so I hope I am not being repetitive. I hobby for reasons that are private and that actually include love for my wife and having to do with our possibly unusual or unique circumstances, wierd as that may sound. Taking off my ring would seem to me to be deceptive to the woman I am with. Plus it's been on for so long that getting it off would be a real hassle. I do what I do with the women I see in the hobby because they are OK with my being married, and the expectations for either of us outside our time together are pretty much zero. On the extremely rare instance when I sense more - from either of us - I run, run, run.
On the extremely rare instance when I sense more - from either of us - I run, run, run. Originally Posted by engawg61
Wise words.
I wear mine. What's the point of hiding it?
Well, let me put it this way. Take a ring off, and look at the finger. There is clear evidence a ring has been recently removed. So, what's the point?......Unless you put a larger ring on that finger which is not a wedding band. Originally Posted by usetacould
Impression or not, ring or not, what is the difference. You don't have to answer to ANYONE about your marital status. Even if she notices, it should not come up in conversation unless YOU bring it up. It has nothing to do with your time together and even more importantly, have no bearing on if she will get paid or not.. I could see her asking if you have a job.
I keep my on. I have a noticeable ring impression and I'd be stupid enough to forget to put it back on if I did take it off, which would raise alarm bells.
Ive seen gents that take it off and it doesnt bother me if its on or off. The only thing that matters to me is our time together and your clothes off is a must! lol
The only thing that matters to me is our time together and your clothes off is a must! lol Originally Posted by Lola Kelley
Such a wonderful outlook on the topic...
I had mine legally removed last year.
TopCat
  • bbkid
  • 04-30-2010, 05:19 PM
I had mine legally removed last year.
TopCat Originally Posted by topcat19542001
Yup, and we all know that stuff ain't cheap.
Yep, it may not be cheap, but it makes for the best f*ckin year ever!