Cruz admits he'll be getting his insurance through OBAMACARE!

So that's why you like Obama breaking the law.. its what you like to do. Tell me, when the cops pull you over for speeding.. do you tell them to stick it, you are just "doing what's right.. the law be dammed"? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
So you think our founding fathers should have just taken it up the ass? Is that what you're saying? Sounds like a goddamn commie to me. Just lay down and take it, huh? When the cops see your car parked in an abandoned lot and you're going down on your boyfriend, do you offer them a blowjob to get out of the ticket?
So you think our founding fathers should have just taken it up the ass? Is that what you're saying? Sounds like a goddamn commie to me. Just lay down and take it, huh? When the cops see your car parked in an abandoned lot and you're going down on your boyfriend, do you offer them a blowjob to get out of the ticket? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So.. all laws can be broken at whim.. just because you feel like it? You sound like a "Occupy your neighbor's living room" Anarchist to me.

So.. since NO LAWS should be followed.. I can come over to your house, steal from you, rape your sister ... after she gets done cleaning your splooge out.. and not have to worry, I'm just "standing up for myself" so I'm not 'Taking it up the ass" in your parlance?
So.. all laws can be broken at whim.. just because you feel like it? You sound like a "Occupy your neighbor's living room" Anarchist to me.

So.. since NO LAWS should be followed.. I can come over to your house, steal from you, rape your sister ... after she gets done cleaning your splooge out.. and not have to worry, I'm just "standing up for myself" so I'm not 'Taking it up the ass" in your parlance? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
False dichotomy. You present only two choices; all laws must be obeyed or no laws must be obeyed.
I am not a Cruz fan, but this is a red herring. What are his alternate choices? And he said no subsidies. What subsidies would he qualify for? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Actually, he didn't say "no subsidies." He said "follow the text of the law." of course he doesn't qualify for any financial aid. Even less, in fact, than he qualifies as an American running for the lands highest office.m

But, Whiny chose to WK for this bible thumping mNiac anyway.

apparently he's in the Cruz Closet already.
You got a link to my support for Cruz, AssupLiar? Maybe a little wager?
Ted Cruz admits he’ll be getting insurance through Obamacare
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So that's why he is running for President. So he can get off of it. Just shows you the extremes people will go to so they can good decent coverage.
So that's why he is running for President. So he can get off of it. Just shows you the extremes people will go to so they can good decent coverage. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you supporting the Canadian Defector? Or are you still in "hedging" mode?
Are you supporting the Canadian Defector? Or are you still in "hedging" mode? Originally Posted by bigtex
I don't know who that is, so it is impossible for me to answer the question.
I don't know who that is, so it is impossible for me to answer the question. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks for in a roundabout way, answering my question.

It is quite obvious that you are firmly entrenched in " hedging mode."

BTW, I was under the distinct impression that my posts were not "worth the time" for you to respond to.

That being the case, why do you repeatedly respond!

Do you regularly say one thing and do something else?
Kinda like you can't make yourself say the word 'no' in the presence of a gaggle of dicks. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
This is when you know someone has lost a debate.

Pretty sad.
This is when you know someone has lost a debate.

Pretty sad. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You mean when his mind starts drifting to his "hobby" experiences?
Do you regularly say one thing and do something else? Originally Posted by bigtex
That depends ... speaking of "depends" ... have you changed yours yet this morning?

I'm sure "Shamnless" will be with you "shortly"!
False dichotomy. You present only two choices Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
ROFL.. this... from Obama supporters that constantly say we have to give Iran nukes... or go to war.

Thanks for the laugh.
You got a link to my support for Cruz, AssupLiar? Maybe a little wager? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Could you please rephrase that in the form of a question?