Police sources: New evidence suggest Jusse Smollett orchestrated attack.

This creep is a perfect example of the perpetual victimitis that the left seems to have.

ussie Smollett 'angered and devastated' at suggestions he was involved in his attack https://news.yahoo.com/chicago-detec...wer&soc_trk=ma
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 09:38 AM
AE - the DPST's incorporate perpetual "Victimitis" as part of their agenda/platform.

It is all about "Feelings" - not facts.

He deserves to have evidence forwarded to a Grand jury
The DPST platform will be that JS deserves exoneration if shown to have committed a false police report
Due to its Race, LBGTQ XYZ status, and hatred for facts.
If a white male - straight - did this - DPST's would be howling for prison and castration.

Poor , Poor, JS - maybe not all media coverage is good for the carer.
Yep. He done fucked up.

This proves beyond the shadow of the doubt that the Russia investigation is a witch hunt.

Pulls everything together, wouldn’t you say? Of course, you did say.

HAHAHAHAHhHhahahahh
Our left leaning posters should realize that you can’t defend the indefensible. If you are in a hole, just stop digging and climb out.
Best advice ever!

Our left leaning posters should realize that you can’t defend the indefensible. If you are in a hole, just stop digging and climb out. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Who’s defending this hoax? I’m not and I havent.

Now, explain how this is somehow something for “left leaning posters” to defend?

And keep shaking them pompoms. Better optics than tiki torches!
here's what I don't understand

given that our betters of Hollywood, the main stream media, the college and university molders of minds, and the Washington elite

given that they are so smart, and fair and caring for the little people and claim to be instructors of all that is right

and given that their opinions and judgments, being informed and measured and enlightened by thought and learning and given that they assume from us as their birthright the mantle of leadership, for which we, the poor fly over toothless numbskulls, should be thankful (so much for enlightened caring)

then how is it they can be so wrong about almost every contentious issue that has developed from our human interactions over the last ten years or so

and not just wrong but always wrong in the same direction and not just wrong in the same direction, but very quickly wrong in the same direction

how can our best and brightest be such abject failures?

does that even give the left one tiny bit of pause?

I doubt it, for their feelings are the same feelings that have gotten the elite to be wrong about almost everything
here's what I don't understand

given that our betters of Hollywood, the main stream media, the college and university molders of minds, and the Washington elite

given that they are so smart, and fair and caring for the little people and claim to be instructors of all that is right

and given that their opinions and judgments, being informed and measured and enlightened by thought and learning and that they assume the mantel of leadership

then how is it they can be so wrong about almost every contentious issue that has developed from our human interactions over the last ten years or so

and not just wrong but always wrong in the same direction

how can our best and brightest be such abject failures? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I will guess it is because they are phonies.
It makes me angry to think of the damage this creep did just because he hates Trump. He just made it worse for those that encounter real hate crimes. They are sick.
I will guess it is because they are phonies. Originally Posted by friendly fred
you might be right, you just might be right
Al Sharpton overheard saying........”Sheeiit, this new bunch don’t know how to run a good scam”
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 11:47 AM
New release from CBS - Smollet paid "Empire" extras $3500 each to stage the attack.

Posted in new thread.