Trump says he’s ‘not allowed’ to say why he’s confident that the novel coronavirus originated at Wuhan Institute of Virology

Come on, big shooter, aren’t yous tired of that worn out conspiracy theory?

Now eat your Soylent Green and be a good citizens!

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I am a good citizen, one of the best. I got that way by questioning everything, that's what a good citizen does. Now go raise your Estrogen levels and eat your Tofu like a good little sheeple.
Are yous implying that real men don’t eats tofu? Or that tofu raises a man’s estrogen level?

Are yous against Curds now? No whey!

LOLLING!
Are yous implying that real men don’t eats tofu? Or that tofu raises a man’s estrogen level?

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer or Yssup Rider?
I'm not a big fan of vegetarianism but if one does discriminate against animal based protein to build muscle, tofu is a legitimate protein substitute. I suspect very few weightlifting champions are vegetarians.

I of course would challenge any vegetarian to a fight to see if I am right about the subject, of course. If you are in fact a vegetarian, perhaps you would volunteer to test this thesis?
Are you simply going to continue to repost this same statement that specifically says that they are continuing to actively investigate the labs and have not ruled out the possibility of it coming from there.

You repetitively post against your own bullshit. Originally Posted by eccielover
I’m thinking repetitive posts are necessary to combat the horse shit the tin foil hatters post repeatedly.

Btw, would you happen to know the real story of the QAnon theory regarding HRC, Chelsea and the Vaccine scheme. ????

Are they the same assholes who launched “Pizzagate “????
j66- Perseveration doth not equal FACTS
Try to erad something besides your WaPo propaganda!
And get some professional help - Soon! Originally Posted by oeb11
O great professor of Eccie internet psychology, Trumpland was only a dream, it’s over now.
I’m thinking repetitive posts are necessary to combat the horse shit the tin foil hatters post repeatedly.

Btw, would you happen to know the real story of the QAnon theory regarding HRC, Chelsea and the Vaccine scheme. ????

Are they the same assholes who launched “Pizzagate “???? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I don't follow fringe groups like QAnon sorry.

And I don't lock myself only into a partisan bullshit source like the WAPO either.
I don't follow fringe groups like QAnon sorry.

And I don't lock myself only into a partisan bullshit source like the WAPO either. Originally Posted by eccielover
Hmmm, I’ll have to do a little research, I’m thinking you have posted Brietbart, Carlson, and Levin.

No one invited you and you can ignore my posts anytime.

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yeah, Now go have a Soy Burger and stay passive like your leader wants you to be, lol.
Hmmm, I’ll have to do a little research, I’m thinking you have posted Brietbart, Carlson, and Levin.

No one invited you and you can ignore my posts anytime. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Search away. You won't find a single source for most of my references. I'm not brainwashed into a one trick pony like you are with the WAPO. You may find occasional references I've used from any of those sources you listed, but most of the times I've debunked your bullshit, I've used your own sources to do it. LOL.

And why ignore you. Debunking your bullshit WAPO cut and pastes that often contradict your own analysis of it is way too much fun.
Yeah, Now go have a Soy Burger and stay passive like your leader wants you to be, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He actually brought up the Soylent Green in the first place, so I'm guessing he's an expert on that. Lots of personal practice.

Now his panties get in a wad over mentioning TOFU. What a hypocrite.
I'm not a big fan of vegetarianism but if one does discriminate against animal based protein to build muscle, tofu is a legitimate protein substitute. I suspect very few weightlifting champions are vegetarians.

I of course would challenge any vegetarian to a fight to see if I am right about the subject, of course. If you are in fact a vegetarian, perhaps you would volunteer to test this thesis? Originally Posted by friendly fred
You're basically right. Men have to maintain Testosterone Levels for virility and lean meat is one way to do it. Foods such as soy and Tofu do contain protein but they are also Phytoestrogens which men should stay away from. Soy is great for women who want to supplement protein in their diet. For men Whey and Casein which come from milk. Whey is favored by strength athletes and weightlifting enthusiast because it's easily assimilated by the body and stacks well with other supplements.
He actually brought up the Soylent Green in the first place, so I'm guessing he's an expert on that. Lots of personal practice.

Now his panties get in a wad over mentioning TOFU. What a hypocrite. Originally Posted by eccielover
Assup/Hoehum has a big mouth he has no idea what he's talking about. I've seen Parrots with more intellect than he has.
You're basically right. Men have to maintain Testosterone Levels for virility and lean meat is one way to do it. Foods such as soy and Tofu do contain protein but they are also Phytoestrogens which men should stay away from. Soy is great for women who want to supplement protein in their diet. For men Whey and Casein which come from milk. Whey is favored by strength athletes and weightlifting enthusiast because it's easily assimilated by the body and stacks well with other supplements. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It is possible Yssup Rider's boyfriends/customers don't want him to be too strong so they can bend him over and fuck him in the ass easier.
Senator Cotton said weeks ago it came from the Wuhan lab. President Trump can't say why to protect "sources and methods." When Obama said that the press fell silent and compliant. We'll know soon enough. In the meantime, the press runs interference for the ChiComs by parsing the phrase "genetically engineered."
Senator Cotton said weeks ago it came from the Wuhan lab. President Trump can't say why to protect "sources and methods." When Obama said that the press fell silent and compliant. We'll know soon enough. In the meantime, the press runs interference for the ChiComs by parsing the phrase "genetically engineered." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Exactly - it came from bats (which I suppose need researched - now that I have swum in caves with bats hanging overhead during ecotourism I feel a little sick to my stomach - lol) and is unadulterated by the lab in Wuhan, China that apparently let it escape.