Let's talk about FIV

If I don't have nails, how can I scrape off that ribbed stuff just inside and 'up' that's blocking the smooth skin under it for me to rub??
pfmtony said that all old schoolers should remove their wrist watches. If you use your phone to keep time, be sure it has a baggie or one of those poolside phone things. I also heard those skull rings made out of melted down '57 Rambler hubcaps with little pieces of broken red glass for eyeballs were the defacto over-fifty-baldspot-and-gray-ponytail clit tickler of choice if you had a Honda power glide and ate at the Blue Goose a lot. But only the one in Plano.

I heard the NFL lineman broken finger three-taped-together is coming back, but only for chicks picked up in chat on Thursdays.
I love it when a girl I just met, picks up my hands and starts to examine and play with my fingers...
and all the while, giving me very sly and dirty smiles.

One girl commented that she can judge a man's skills set by just examining how he keeps his hand and nails, trimmed and clean.
I like it when I bend a lady over to DATY from behind and progress to FIV while DATO...after she comes two or three times shes says "which finger was it ?" before sucking and licking it clean.
I like it when I bend a lady over to DATY from behind and progress to FIV while DATO...after she comes two or three times shes says "which finger was it ?" before sucking and licking it clean. Originally Posted by MILFEater

I'm that girl!
I hate the finger nail in either part ass or kitty. If you do things the right way IL definitely orgasm but I can't finger squirt thing but will definitely be extremely wet there. Also I do get more aroused by a finger in the ass while being pounded. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

Furiously taking notes...
Now this scene makes TOTAL sense to me... Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot
Um, what was the question again......

I like FIV, but have found the same problems. Too rough too deep and sharp nails, all make for a sad kitty. Even if you just clipped your nails, they may be sharp.
Stir lightly on the clit and lips makes it taste better!