Roxanne aka Roxy...always seems helpful and cheerful.

Thank you Lisa! I enjoyed hanging out that night on my b-day get together. I still have are pics from the male strip club hehe oh what fun memories we and those that went had!
I actually suggest SexyRoxanne for mod once and was told that unfortunately, this site does not allow female mods outside of the ladies only areas. That's quite a loss for this forum.

Anyhow, Roxanne, you are amazing and really are an inspiration. I know you have had a couple of very tough times in the last couple of years but have managed to remain upbeat and positive despite having to overcome difficulties.

Keep up the good work. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
It is unfortunate she's not allowed to be a mod. She would do a great job!
It's unanimous Roxanne is A+++!
Roxanne I enjoyed talking to you the 2 times we've met. You are so sweet and caring.
Anyone should be happy to be your friend!!!
Kara, Tess, and Levi...thank you all so much you are all such great people. Tess you are wonderful and I enjoyed meeting you, you are soooo beautiful! Levi you are a great man! Kara I hope to meet you one day! You are a foxy little thang
The nicest thing about this thread is that it was totally unsolicited.

It's really nice to see these kinds of threads. Love it!
It's nice to be nice, to the nice.

I would say another person who is always positive and upbeat is CrystalKitty. She has never said a bad word about anybody. Nor has she tried to stab anybody in the back.
It's nice to be nice, to the nice.

I would say another person who is always positive and upbeat is CrystalKitty. She has never said a bad word about anybody. Nor has she tried to stab anybody in the back. Originally Posted by saj1000
I need to clarify my last statement for all the "read between the liners".

I am in no way inferring that SexyRox tried to stab anyone in the back. It was just a figure of speech to emphasize Crystal's exemplary demeanour.
Thank you, saj! You are so sweet to me, baby. *wink*

And, sexy Roxanne, you are always nice and sweet. I dare say, I don't think she has been unkind to anyone!!

Peace and love, y'all,
Crystal
Yep. Crystal Kitty is always a sweetheart.
add me to the list of admiring both roxanne and crystal kitty---positive energy always trumps negative energy
Thanks to Roxanne selflessly recommending Asian Sovanna in the ISO section I just had my best provider experience to date.
Thank you Roxanne. i don't know you but I love who you are
No problemo Codybeast! She looked hot to me and rates looked doable, so I figured she might be up your alley
No problemo Codybeast! She looked hot to me and rates looked doable, so I figured she might be up your alley Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Actually you gave the link info to Parsifal's inquiry but I was paying attention. Good thing to.
I have got to chime in. Sexxy Roxanne is indeed a gem of a woman. Sweet, beautiful, tells it like it is, and a shy sexiness that is unique.