harley.quinn Ripped Me Off. Cash App and Dash

I think its pretty obvious. She gained your 25 bucks. How many others did she scam at the same time? Originally Posted by corona
You really think it's Harley Quinn and not an Imposter???
Guys thinking with their bananas instead of with their brains....SMDH!!
You really think it's Harley Quinn and not an Imposter??? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
we'll never know and it really doesn't matter.
  • drjay
  • 07-29-2019, 07:48 AM
I’m glad I read this post. Asked for a photo verification and she went ballistic. It’s not her, just a scam
Why would a Harley Quinn imposter give me the address to the hotel, agree to a meet time, and then suddenly change their mind upon my arrival. What would an imposter have to gain by doing all that? I believe a more lucrative client came along and my appointment got pushed to the side. It doesn't matter if it was the real HQ or not. I'm only trying to raise awareness about the dangers of prepayment through cash app's to secure appointments. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
You are being very naive my friend. First, is very likely that it was not HQ you were communicating with. Secondly more than likely the person gave you “a” address. You were more than likely just randomly scammed, and probably not by HQ. Charge this one to the hobby, and consider it a 25.00 lesson.
I’m glad I read this post. Asked for a photo verification and she went ballistic. It’s not her, just a scam Originally Posted by drjay
What was the response?
What was the response? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
What?!!!

What part of “she went ballistic” did you not comprehend”?!...Translation: She got pissed, so why does the exact wording of what she say matter? She didn’t want to prove herself to him, end of story!!!

Jesus fucking Christ, you Fucktards kill me!!
Some of y'all guys are just mind boggling and funny. A pretty girl text you or who you think is a pretty girl sending it, your entire brain just goes out of the window and you lose any common sense and reasoning and logic. Like I already said, your bananas take over for your big head. Are you that lonely or co-dependent that's all it takes for you to lose your heads? Thinking a pretty girl wants you and she is making the first move? I hope some of y'all never answer those telemarketers calls cause y'all seem to be an easy and quick sale. I have several 5-star beachfront properties y I want to sell y'all on Jupiter's 79 moons.
What part of “she went ballistic” did you not comprehend”?!...Translation: She got pissed, so why does the exact wording of what she say matter? She didn’t want to prove herself to him, end of story!!!Jesus fucking Christ, you Fucktards kill me!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
What cracks me up about you people posting on this thread about it not being HarleyQuinn and making fun of the OP. It doesn’t matter to me one way or the other but it proves she was fucking managed and handled/pimped but all you fuckers can say is it’s not her but it’s the fucking phone # she used and this means she was a high risk back then and still is now!!

ManSlut - Gatekeeper for The Truth
Anytime a lady disappears for a lengthy amount of time then sends me a random text, I ask for verification photos. Shouldn't be a problem if she has seen you before.

Originally Posted by txboi817
If any provider texts me out of the blue they get blocked. If I was single it would be different.
  • drjay
  • 07-29-2019, 02:36 PM
Thanks to the original poster for this. It’s great to share so everyone stays safe.
charge-backs works on cashapp/paypal ok friends?

in case you forgot
What?!!!

What part of “she went ballistic” did you not comprehend”?!...Translation: She got pissed, so why does the exact wording of what she say matter? She didn’t want to prove herself to him, end of story!!!

Jesus fucking Christ, you Fucktards kill me!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Ok FUCKTARD,
I meant "what did she say?" if it was her responding. I can ask what ever I want and the question wasn't directed towards you, so mind your own fucking business and stay out of mine. I know what "Ballistic" means. I hate bumbling idiots. Geez I wish assholes would stay the fuck out of my asshole!!!
  • drjay
  • 07-29-2019, 07:40 PM
She asked what I wanted a verification photo for and that she charges for. I said there’s post saying someone’s been using your number to scam guys. Then she got pissed that I wasted her time and she could have gotten another appointment and told me off.
  • drjay
  • 07-29-2019, 07:42 PM
I’ve seen the real Harley a few times and she had tried before to say she was in town, so I wasn’t that suspicious. I’ve also asked for verification photos before with no problem. This time she went off. Again thanks to the original poster. Probably would have gotten me to drive all the way to Plano, then asked for a deposit or something