Brainy Providers

• Logan
  • 01-12-2012, 09:59 PM
I’ll go out on a limb and say the provider “Smartgirl27” is probably a “brainy” provider, or a provider that likes giving brains.

We all know her as quite witty but don't ever count out InfamousBJ in the smart-as-a-whip category.
As far as brainy or nerdy, I'd love to see her dressed as an academic, glasses and all. Originally Posted by JohnJohn
Seriously though, I’d have to agree that Infamous Bj is smart-as-a-whip and has an excellent memory.

Also, Elisabeth Whispers has to be the “brainiest” provider that I have ever met. I recall “testing” EW by bringing up some obscure book that I was forced to read in English or British Literature class, and EW was able to provide a complete synopsis and gleefully mentioned other works by the author that she also enjoyed reading.

If I ever decide to go back to school and get my GED (just kiddiing!), I’d pay EW to be my tutor. I bet she would try to charge HDH tutor prices though! He he
Body, Brains, Booknerd, and Beauty.......Wynter Stark is the one. She appeals to my inner everything.

Sabrina Stone and Sophia Dane are quite intellectual as well and fun visits.
Shiloh Stevens, Danica Pleasures, Elisabeth WHispers, Sophia Dane ( Masterpiece ), Kitten, Wynterstark ( matter of time) but if you look at some of her post you can tell she is brainy.
Of ladies that I have visited,Jade-Elizabeth, ChaseDFW, Katie Foxx and Reese(dufus-Love ya baby) Foster come to mind.
Reese(dufus-Love ya baby) Foster Originally Posted by jaytee3
Kind of an oxymoron...huh? Love you too for putting up with my dufusness.

Thanks to all who have mentioned me...
You put me in good company, sir. Thank you. I am flattered. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae

Welcome.
Carrie Hillcrest is very intellectual as is Shea Veile.
I would add to the list Alyssa Nicole, Spikebaby, and a special little English lady (Hannah)

Also have to mention Kelly Pressley - great conversationlist and a sweet lady.
Jessica UTR is also very bright but somehow we're always to busy doing other things to talk much.

A few that are now retired worth mentioning are Corie of Dallas and Nicole Preston.
Nina Moretti is also very intelligent lady.

I've never met them but
Infamous BJ;s sense of humor is priceless.
Dannie is witty and she comes across as a very smart lady in her posts.
of course I cannot overlook Lana Warren
There's been lot of who's the tallest, smallest, biggest this or that, best at which particular activity, etc kind of posts but I have one I don't remember seeing on here before.

Who is the brainiest, most cerebral, bookish type provider out there? Who appeals to your inner, or not so inner nerd? Originally Posted by w.e. coyote

Seriously? Get to know me on this board, and if you see me in person, you'll see that I'm a cerebral bookish nerd TO THE CORE. I am such a nerd it isn't even funny. I'll have to wear my glasses for some of the guys. And I love being on the internet a lot and I was the girl who always had her nose in a book. Still do. Always will. And believe it or not, despite the fact that we all know men are not here for our brainy capacity (although some men don't like vapid providers) they seem to be surprised by the amount of knowledge and sophistication that I bring to my sessions. I can talk about anything from art, literature, opera, history, philosiphy, you name it. And it makes sessions fun and engaging.
You put me in good company, sir. Thank you. I am flattered. I do miss Rumor... She and I had our fun on the boards when we had a point to make. I regret that I never met her face to face.
... Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Caitie, I tried to get you two together for lunch that day, along with another lady that would also make my top 3 'brainy' providers. Unfortunately, the the other two NCNS us, leaving us to enjoy our lunch without their company.
Carrie Hillcrest is very intellectual as is Shea Veile.
I would add to the list Alyssa Nicole, Spikebaby, and a special little English lady (Hannah)

Also have to mention Kelly Pressley - great conversationlist and a sweet lady.
Jessica UTR is also very bright but somehow we're always to busy doing other things to talk much.

A few that are now retired worth mentioning are Corie of Dallas and Nicole Preston.
Nina Moretti is also very intelligent lady.

I've never met them but
Infamous BJ;s sense of humor is priceless.
Dannie is witty and she comes across as a very smart lady in her posts.
of course I cannot overlook Lana Warren Originally Posted by Clouddancer

Thank you, sweetheart!

I've been called alot of things, but brainy hasn't been one of them! LOL!
I would have to second the lovely Kelly Pressley. She is such an interesting conversationist !
  • cnftw
  • 01-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Hard to top Ashley Kennsington. Although not from Dallas, Anna Carter from Austin, close second in my book.
Waldo - You sir are spot on about Gina. I love her.

liein,TD, and others thanks! I know sometimes I tend to dumb it down on the board posts...or people don't actually see the college student side, or the math geek, or the grey matter...which is fine. That's not what a well rounded person is. I tend to like everything. (Including TexasDave's jokes. Stewie is my favorite! "Stewie just said that! Take it home with ya!") And I know I like to brag in chat about doing things like repairing my washer clutch assembly (all by myself) because girls aren't suppose to be able to do stuff like that. I just get a little excited and proud of myself.

You know, it may not be "brainy" that I do that...but I can only say "fuck me with math" to a very select few. "Brainy" isn't just books that have been read. It's "solve for X" too and getting all my stupid math lols.

Here's one, if you like:

huskerdude - You are correct! LovingKayla's got me beat on so much of the worldy stuff. I can't keep up! I love her sense of humor too! I also think AutumnSpring is very intellegent. Sometimes she's so quiet on the boards though - it's hard to tell.

CME! We run in the same circles my friend!
And we all know that EW is our bookworm hands down.
I also second Dannie!
I also nominate Tia Travels!

And who can forget about Ze?
I was going to list Caitie Mae, but since she didn't run away with me - I had to reduce her scoring. On further analysis of my hotness quotient, fluid volume, and NINE (centimeter) weenie I in all honesty must raise her score. I remember she had books on the shelf in her old incall whose titles i couldn't even spell let alone understand.

Another one that has been mentioned is Kitten. I shy away from discussing ladies I have not ... well, you know... and since I met her after she started her sabbatical - I have no "hands on" experience to judge her true depth of intellect. BUT - I have shared some lunches and gotten to know her in that setting, and she shows great promise of being a truly brainy provider. She's also been a chat partner several times, which also has showed a depth of thinking and cleverness that I really admire. Now, if she comes off sabbatical, and agrees to a more intimate oral interview, I will return with a solid opinion.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-16-2012, 04:16 PM

And who can forget about Ze? Originally Posted by tntangie

Trust me.. they try.. oh do they try! I won't let em though! *hugs*