Annual DOTY Poll !

Howler monkeys rail daily about crooked Hillary, crooked elections, media bias, polls rigged, Soros company providing voting machines,stealing elections, elections rigged.

This was how DOTY poll use to be, now howler monkey polls only have a select few names, so the outcome can be controlled, and predicted.

Can you say rigged?

You mopes have turned into what you say you despise.

DEMOCRATS Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Only YOU " qualified " DOTY candidates are in the poll EKIM ! And YOUR name is at the top of the poll ! That should keep the votes from being diluted and assist YOU in achieving YOUR crown ! But, like YOUR love shrilLIARy, YOU cry if the win isn't handed to YOU, if the election outcome is rigged " air tight " ( just like YOUR favorite position in those KansASS gloryholes ! ) for YOU !
A bunch of racists put me on a hate-list. . . its a badge of honor. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Typical lyin liberal twists the facts to their understanding. And screams " RACE-ISSS " like his Daddy odummer does when anyone has a view different than theirs. Will YOU proudly wear that badge at the next reach around crew MEATing and at the next swishy-walkers " pride " parade with YOUR " shade " LUBE carrying the rainbow fag flag ?
We thought YOU lyin liberals "didn't need no stinking badges " since YOU proclaim YOUR party to be " all inclusive " . Or is that only around election time or when bidness is slow at YOUR gloryhole suckclown ?
It was close. It was between assup with his one word posts that rarely make any sense and ekim who couldn't put a paragraph together if his life depended on it. Just one sentence replies that never make sense.
Sissy and lube are just merely entertaining, but just barely. If you can call stupidity entertaining. Munchie is just insultingly inane. No entertainment value whatsoever. Rarely intelligible. Suckclown is out of ammo. Not even in the running.

In the end, I chose ekim. Too full of his own bullshit not to. Now that's a true dipshit! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Why should I post a whole paragraph when you can't understand one sentence comments.

Your name is at the top of the ballot. Do you know how many candidates would kill to have their name at the top of the ballot. So what are you complaining about? lol.

The ballot that you quote that had other names on it was posted by COG, if I remember correctly. And he was constantly ridiculed by Big Kotex about being stupid enough to put his own name on the DOTY ballot. There is just no pleasing you libturds. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Really not much when it is a howler monkey poll. But in this forum that is about all to expect from the monks.
Really not much when it is a howler monkey poll. But in this forum that is about all to expect from the monks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Quit your belly aching and start your own poll then. Put whoever's name you want on it. Whoever gets the most votes in either poll wins.
Quit your belly aching and start your own poll then. Put whoever's name you want on it. Whoever gets the most votes in either poll wins. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058816432]Howler monkeys rail daily about crooked Hillary, crooked elections, media bias, polls rigged, Soros company providing voting machines,stealing elections, elections rigged.

This was how DOTY poll use to be, now howler monkey polls only have a select few names, so the outcome can be controlled, and predicted.

Can you say rigged?

DEMOCRATS[/QUOTE
I resemble that remark, goddammmmmit!
I resemble that remark, goddammmmmit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you drop out pigfuck. Let another Dipshit win.
Too soon. Should be a nomination process first although it likely doesn't change the above list. What are we, Democrats? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I agree.. candidates for the DOTY award should be nominated before a vote takes place.
Why don't you drop out pigfuck. Let another Dipshit win. Originally Posted by bambino
one small problem with that. gey rey already put him on the ballot.
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058818553]
Howler monkeys rail daily about crooked Hillary, crooked elections, media bias, polls rigged, Soros company providing voting machines,stealing elections, elections rigged.

Can you say rigged?

DEMOCRATS[/QUOTE
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You act like this has never been done by the liberal forum members. I believe both Assup and Big Kotex have posted polls where only the conservative members of this forum had their names listed in their polls. I told you how to remedy this situation but all you seem to want to do is cry about it.
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1058819032]

You act like this has never been done by the liberal forum members. I believe both Assup and Big Kotex have posted polls where only the conservative members of this forum had their names listed in their polls. I told you how to remedy this situation but all you seem to want to do is cry about it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1058819032]

You act like this has never been done by the liberal forum members. I believe both Assup and Big Kotex have posted polls where only the conservative members of this forum had their names listed in their polls. I told you how to remedy this situation but all you seem to want to do is cry about it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who is crying? Just exposing you are no better than liberals. Just one bogus poll after another so you howler monkeys will have something to chirp about.

[QUOTE=dilbert firestorm;1058819167]

Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
You crying dildo?
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058819577][QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1058819032]

Who is crying? Just exposing you are no better than liberals. Just one bogus poll after another so you howler monkeys will have something to chirp about.

You crying dildo? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You ask who is crying and then you go on to cry about it some more in the rest of your post.