Something I've Noticed About Good Providers Is That They Don't Change Numbers After False Reviews

What??? I was on your To Do List?
Now listen, somebody called me gay for less than that !!!

Just wanted to let you know before you die !!! Originally Posted by fun2come

HARR HARR HARRRR. Read the ENTIRE sentence, goofball!
HARR HARR HARRRR. Read the ENTIRE sentence, goofball! Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
ROFL - I did, and it made it worse !!!

...and leave my goofy balls out of it !!!
Okay.....time to quit while I'm behind. I believe our little shenanigans are hijacking this thread. Forgot I cannot win with one of Austin's wittiest posters on here.
You give me too much credit, but THX, mission accomplished (re: shenanigans).
Damn Fun why do you keep doing it. Every time I think something you've said or done was the gayest you could make it you do it again.

I'm starting to worry about you.
Damn Fun why do you keep doing it. Every time I think something you've said or done was the gayest you could make it you do it again.

I'm starting to worry about you. Originally Posted by homer13
I am past worrying about me... but I start worrying about you !!!
This interest becomes disturbing ....

oh and BTW, I am reading your "gay" as:
- keenly alive and exuberant
- having or inducing high spirits
- bright, lively
- brilliant in color
I am past worrying about me... but I start worrying about you !!!
This interest becomes disturbing .... Originally Posted by fun2come
It's less of an interest and more of a request. Please, Please stop gaying up so many threads.

That is ONE way to interpret it.
It's less of an interest and more of a request. Please, Please stop gaying up so many threads. Originally Posted by homer13
Try the Request and ISO Forum.. I may respond there.
My rates are very reasonable, but I am not available in the next 3 weeks.
Try the Request and ISO Forum.. I may respond there.
My rates are very reasonable, but I am not available in the next 3 weeks. Originally Posted by fun2come
Congratulations you did it again, another level of gayness. Also I'm not a chubby chaser.
I have no limits... Keep pushing, but I draw the line at my own weight :-)
Even great providers change or dont post their numbers for many many reasons and alot of them include getting away from an obessed client to stopping "looky lous" who have no intensions of booking just being a pain in the ass.
  • Sire
  • 03-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Well said Vikki Lyn.

Who is this Bozo that created this thread? Douche bag know-it-all. Some pretty broad statements about nothing in general. February sign up date is a bit of a red flag too.

Man, sometimes it's fun to come back and "take a peek" at the board. I needed a good laugh today.
  • Sire
  • 03-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Stop throwing rocks at the throne. Now perform your duties as a servant and please pick those rocks up Originally Posted by warrior13
You, peasant, are not allowed to make vague "king" jokes directed toward the recently ousted king Homer. Only I am allowed that honor.

Climb back under your "little" rock.
Shouldn't you be out of exile ? Powerplay !
  • Sire
  • 03-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Shouldn't you be out of exile ? Powerplay ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
That's how these things work RR.