P411 members

Not a fan of the new version.
The Available Now is much different.

I didn't see anything wrong with the other format it was more user friendly but oh well change is welcome. Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Agree, plus on phone no way to go back to list after selecting lady. Go to start over back to selecting city.
How do you look at your DM messages? I tried today and couldn't see where you can pull up all your DM's.
There’s an itty-bitty icon at the top, right

FYI sharkman, it has I think three dots you hover over it, and it tells you whether you have any messages. You click on it and it pulls up your inbox

Like a lot of software, they’re using symbols instead of words like “mailbox”

Almost all platforms are going towards these damn graphics instead of spelled out words
How do you look at your DM messages? I tried today and couldn't see where you can pull up all your DM's. Originally Posted by sharkman29

I messaged you
Still figuring it out on my breaks grrrrrr

New numerology for stat purposes
How do you look at your DM messages? I tried today and couldn't see where you can pull up all your DM's. Originally Posted by sharkman29
There is a banner that comes up at the top of the screen asking to accept cookies.... the symbol to select messages is under the banner....

Poor execution... banner needs to be moved to the bottom.

A'Man
Ok, Thanks guys, I figured it out. I had to accept the cookies before I could see where the messages tab was. I wasn't accepting the cookies.