Booty Vs. Tits

• Omari
  • 11-21-2011, 04:16 PM
I wouldn't care if her chest was flat as a chalkboard with 2 dots on them as long as she had an ass like Maliah. I love to see Kerwil posts things. Lol.
I'm definitely an ASS man...and man is there a lot of that here!
Im NOT picky at all. LOL. I love ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS (in my big sean voice. i know, a few of you wont get that) but I love a nice juicy pair of tits too. As long as she isnt flat on BOTH sides I can deal wit her.

Thankfully I have ass and boobs
I like both. Now where is the thread about pussy? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

I happen to have both...

My idea of a perfect figure would be

Uschi and Roberta Pedon from the late 70's.

Tits>>>

ASS>>>

Its funny...when I was younger, I was such an ASS man...that I would fondle a set of tits for a minute or two just to let the lady know that I wasn't completely ignoring her chest, but it was what was below her waist that I really wanted.

Nowadays, are different. I'm still very much an ASS man and it has been well documented in my reviews over the years, but I have since grown quite an affection for a set of tits. I really enjoy the feel of a soft nipple in my mouth.

Russian...isn't my thing. I have no desire to fuck a woman's tits. I just like to lay next to her and softly suck her nipples. That really turns me on!

ASS.... I could write a book on my affection for the female derriere.
Again John.. I'm coming for ya.. me and my greek loving ass.. and my 36 DDD's.... lol
+1

I'm not a huge fan of a big ass or tits. I prefer them supermodel shaped.

BTW that is Carly Foulkes (T-Mobile girl) Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Something tells me that I better eat my Wheaties when Amber comes to town!!

Better yet...Amber, you might want to eat YOUR Wheaties.
HOney you better read all 46 YES reviews... I think you need to get some scuba gear... a snorkle... stamina... I.V. fluids when I'm done with you... and your wheaties.

Get ready baby.

The Rain of Dallas is coming to flood your city.
Should I bring a wetsuit as well??
Baby.. you just get ready for some great greek..and some verifiable squirting fun.. lmao
This ain't Dallas Amber, we bring it hon so you might wanna prepare yourself lol.
Who is that!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That's Jada Stevens and that is a "Donkey"!! She has changed her hair from blond to brunette and that's all I needed to see.

This ain't Dallas Amber, we bring it hon so you might wanna prepare yourself lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

You know you're already on my list anyways.. so YOU better start working out.. and be ready.. cause I'm coming for you too babe.