Stacey Abrams Says She’s Open to Being Vice President for Any Democratic Nominee

For the life of me, why would anyone think Mooshell would be a viable candidate. Originally Posted by bambino
https://eurweb.com/2019/07/28/rush-l...idential-race/
For us that were around back then, we know the truth about President Ford. He accidentally stumbled coming down the steps of Air Force One, and a Saturday Night Live Comic named Chevy Chase started portraying him as a klutz.

The moronic, idiot viewers bought into it. They took the President for a stumbling baboon.

Why? Because he pardoned Richard Nixon.

Hollywood and Pop Culture hasn't changed much. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well Gerald Ford did fall a lot. He had problems keeping his balance because had inner ear problems which altered his equilibrium.
what happened to Babe Ruth? he said no Republican thought Michelle was a viable candidate, and I post where Limbaugh says she would beat Trump. did he go to sleep already? I hope he got in a bowl of oatmeal first.

Michelle didn't even want to be FLOTUS. If it weren't for the travel benefits and staff perks she wouldn't have lasted 8 years. She couldn't put on a fake pleasant face for as long as Hillary. After 2 weeks it would nonstop lower jaw junting Michelle. And the polite applause would fade. Stacey Abrams is even more hideous.

Thank goodness for Melania
he said no Republican thought Michelle was a viable candidate, and I post where Limbaugh says she would beat Trump. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I'm thinking you didn't "really" read your own article.

Rush never said that he actually thought Michelle would beat Trump, that was the authors interpretation and spin on what Rush actually said.

Rush's two main points were clear.
  1. It's going to be a bruising primary with the candidate coming out of the primary having to play catch up based on the attacks of the primary
  2. Michelle would only enter the race if the Obama's were convinced she would win. Rush never said he thought she could win.

Rush never said that he actually thought Michelle would beat Trump, that was the authors interpretation and spin on what Rush actually said.

Rush's two main points were clear.
  1. It's going to be a bruising primary with the candidate coming out of the primary having to play catch up based on the attacks of the primary
  2. Michelle would only enter the race if the Obama's were convinced she would win. Rush never said he thought she could win.
Originally Posted by eccielover
I don’t think Tran reads anything. Even his own links. He makes shit up.

Rush never said that he actually thought Michelle would beat Trump, that was the authors interpretation and spin on what Rush actually said. Originally Posted by eccielover
97% of the posts in this Forum are a "spin".. mine is milder than almost all the rest I see.
I don't have a link, I'm basing my statement on the Republicans' own words.. the idea that this Dude last night even brought up those 2, demonstrates real fear to me. I have seen several right-wing guys say Michelle Obama would take Trump, "game over". Trump likes Oprah personally, so what? I didn't say Trump fears a Black Female Candidate, it is many of his followers that do. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think the opposite is true; like Diana Ross, she can be enough "black" to qualify but not be threatening. The libs would eat it up. Imagine a "black" woman who really isn't black...kind of like Barack. He had none of the "black" experience. His race hatred was taught.
I think the opposite is true; like Diana Ross, she can be enough "black" to qualify but not be threatening. The libs would eat it up. Imagine a "black" woman who really isn't black...kind of like Barack. He had none of the "black" experience. His race hatred was taught. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
but if Michelle is like that, isn't Harris a good stand-in? I know Harris isn't black, but most Americans think she is, and just like Obama, she is called "black", even though she is not.