45 YEARS AGO TODAY; THE DEMS WAR ON WOMEN WAS LAUNCHED....

I'm guessing the lyIng fucking hillbilly can understsnd that, I'va. otherwise, you can get his sidekick to translate.

Speaking of liars, Whir-LIE-turd has yet to provide evidence of any Democrat war against women, let alone one whose Fort Sumpter was Chapaquiddick. He's moved on to bigger and more outrageous lies...

You there, Whir-LIE-turd. I AM KEEPING SCORE... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hamas Rider supports mus-slims who kill Christians and cut the clits off of all muslim women between the ages of 11-46. Hamas Rider the shit eating & vomit eating Telli Tuby Tinky Winky is NO man, he's a pariah.
What the fuck are you talking about, Slobbrin?

Links? Facts? Fluent Englush?

you're a retard trying to fuck a doorknob.
You faggots hate all heterosexuals, and your inability to nurse on slick Willies willie is driving you nuts. sorry no balls just keep on hankering for Bill's junk. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one who is wholly concerned with and worried about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's "junk", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Republicans, 'true' Independents and some dim-retards are agitated by Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's abuse of power and position while you constantly focus on and worry about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's junk, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You're the one who is wholly concerned with and worried about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's "junk", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Republicans, 'true' Independents and some dim-retards are agitated by Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's abuse of power and position while you constantly focus on and worry about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's junk, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What is the matter no balls? You can put it out ,but can't take it.You answer no questions change the subject, and keep babbling the same useless shit over and over. Just keep on hankering after slick Willie's willie. fucking Anti American, military hating little weasel.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
no YOU'RE the one.

WKing for whir-LIE-turd must be exhilarating for you, IBIdiot. You're running your typical hijack(off) game, but the fact remains, this thread is built on a lie and whir-LIE-turd hasn't yet addressed the challenges to it, lying narcissistic scumsucker that he is.

Hope he's paying you well. Or at least wiping your dirty little bottom and telling you everything's OK...

IBIDIOT'S MEGAMELTDOWN 2014 CONTINUES!

Congrats on the new meltdown IB.

It's starting at the highest level ever. I predict IBIdiot will explode within 15 days. May disappear for a few weeks, as is his norm.

Either way, he needs to go for a while.

This repetitive blather over and over and over and over and over and over, etc., is worse than ever. Posts where he repeats the same insults four times in a paragraph is beyond juvenile.

And his unrequited butt-love for Whir-LIE-turd makes me a little uncomfortable.

I don't know about you fellas, but this guy is over the edge again!
You ... change the subject, and keep babbling the same useless shit over and over. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And Ekim the Inbred Chimp imagines his response is sensible and intelligent.

MEGAMELTDOWN 2014 CONTINUES!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM posting in shrieking, bold, purple, over-sized letters imagines someone else is having a "melt down".

Congrats on the new meltdown IB.

Originally Posted by JCM800

It's starting at the highest level ever. I predict IBIdiot will explode within 15 days. May disappear for a few weeks, as is his norm.

Either way, he needs to go for a while.

This repetitive blather over and over and over and over and over and over, etc., is worse than ever. Posts where he repeats the same insults four times in a paragraph is beyond juvenile.

And his unrequited butt-love for Whir-LIE-turd makes me a little uncomfortable.

I don't know about you fellas, but this guy is over the edge again!
Good morning no balls, I see you are still melting , and hankering for slick Willie's willie. good luck with that.
Good morning no balls, I see you are still melting , and hankering for slick Willie's willie. good luck with that. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As long as you keep proving you're a dick by your continued focus on Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's dick, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'll never see nor understand the extent of Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's abuse of power and position.
no YOU'RE the one.

WKing for whir-LIE-turd must be exhilarating for you, IBIdiot. You're running your typical hijack(off) game, but the fact remains, this thread is built on a lie and whir-LIE-turd hasn't yet addressed the challenges to it, lying narcissistic scumsucker that he is.

Hope he's paying you well. Or at least wiping your dirty little bottom and telling you everything's OK...

IBIDIOT'S MEGAMELTDOWN 2014 CONTINUES!

DAY FOUR!

DAY FOUR!

Hamas Rider, I dare you to right click my avatar, then google search the image, tell me what is the first that shows up on google? ... LOL
let me guess... A picture of a kid in fatigues locked in a closet under the stairs while his father watches Mr. Rogers?
As long as you keep proving you're a dick by your continued focus on Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's dick, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'll never see nor understand the extent of Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's abuse of power and position. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OMG now you are after my dick, no balls you are incorrigible. Bad enough the man crush you have on BC, but you have no chance at my dick. I did notice in the other thread about JFK you didn't label him a sexual predator like slick Willie. How come he gets a pass? Are you just a selective hater? Such a little weasel no balls the Anti American military hater...
Hamas Rider, I dare you to right click my avatar, then google search the image, tell me what is the first that shows up on google? ... LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Actually a provider in KC it is her ass.