They are real and they are spectacular !

Sounds like a ton of fun to me, Analeese. Sorry to hijack the thread. I will stay on subject from here on. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Oh it's tons of fun.... You should come find out....just how much fun these naturals are to play with
If I'm at least momentarily fooled, it's no big deal if they're enhanced. I once met a stripper who had a perfectly enhanced rack, and even let me get a good feel of them (this was back in the day when touching the strippers were like gold, and highly taboo).

Naturally perfect, or bordering around so? Great.

Perfectly enhanced that greatly mimics natural great ones? Great.

Shoving them in my face while you ride me and making me cum faster? Even better.
Best thread in quite some time.

A threesome with Analeese and Jules would be epic. Absolutely hate MMs. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Man it's been forever since I've been with another chick..

FYI-im still in search of my perfect doubles partner.....all my years of hobbying and I never found her..
I'm sorry, what room was I in? I think I got lost in my next fetish fantasy I just added to my bucket list. Originally Posted by CaptainMalReynolds
Hey I love fetish fantasy sessions.... I'd love to help check this off your bucket list..
Hey babe check out my showcase I have perky natural breasts
Amazing and perfect!!!

All natural 34DDDs here Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Checkout my showcase as well for pics of my all natural 36DD

While I'm a fan of natural all the way around, I've been with some women (here and in civvie life) who had such well done implants it was very difficult to tell the difference. I think in the world of augmentation, the old adage "you get what you pay for" really applies.
yeah wow

Checkout my showcase as well for pics of my all natural 36DD

Originally Posted by Teagenluv
I like naturals, but I will say Berkleigh and red_headed_julie had really nice augmentation done. They seem natural and are fun to play with. Originally Posted by neighbordude
Shout out to my Doctor! He's Amazing!
I am pretty proud of them and those that has seen me since my augmentation, agree I have some very natural feeling breasts.

Hey babe check out my showcase I have perky natural breasts
Absofuckinglutely! I have long admired (from afar) your very pretty breasts! And that ass ain't too bad either! LOL

Someday, I hope!
Can't help myself from caressing my 36 D's. One of the things I've found that can really take playtime over the top for me is how sensitive my nipples are.

Can't help myself from caressing my 36 D's. One of the things I've found that can really take playtime over the top for me is how sensitive my nipples are. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
OK, Lena, that's nice but that GIF is too damn short... it needs to run about 30 seconds to be TRULY effective!
Thank you! And you're right. If it ran for longer, this GIF would be most optimal.
I love MM