This is a test

burn down their own neighborhoods? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They're not burning down their neighborhoods, they're burning down the other neighborhoods.

There's a way to fix that though.

And what is so maddening, not one single Black person has ever uttered those words as if they do not exist. They would have you believe that every single incident was a Chauvin incident. They aren't all Chauvin incidents but even there it would be correct to say but for George Floyd's actions on that day, he would still be alive, well, maybe not with all the drugs he was doing and who he was hanging out with but he would have survived his encountered with Chauvin if not for "his" actions that day.

Doesn't excuse Chauvin's actions or inaction's and I do believe the lady cop will have to do time. When someone dies do to a police action that was not by the book, mistake or not, they are going to jail.

There can be no clearer case of justifiable homicide in this case and when the decision comes down to exonerate this cop, cities will burn and there will be nobody to blame but the Biden administration and the Democrat party.

There will be a reckoning on all this come 2022.

Untill Blacks can bring themselves to admit this, nothing will change in America with the exception of all this getting much, much worse. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
at the risk of repeating myself

America's problem is not the cops
  • Old-T
  • 04-25-2021, 07:27 AM
America's problem is complex. To say it's all "them" solves nothing but just feeds the idiots because it's too easy to show it's not all "them".

To the original post: completely agree that shooting a person about to stab another person should be a medal for the cop, not the BS that is going on.

But pretending there are no bad cops, or cops who make serious mistakes, is just as wrong.

America's problem has a lot of parts. To pretend otherwise makes the problem worse.
America's problem is complex. To say it's all "them" solves nothing but just feeds the idiots because it's too easy to show it's not all "them".

To the original post: completely agree that shooting a person about to stab another person should be a medal for the cop, not the BS that is going on.

But pretending there are no bad cops, or cops who make serious mistakes, is just as wrong.

America's problem has a lot of parts. To pretend otherwise makes the problem worse. Originally Posted by Old-T

I have yet to hear out there or seen on this site one single person who says that there are no bad cops or cops who don't make mistakes. Why are you bringing something like that into the discussion. It seems disingenuous.

I would like to hear you admit that at least 95% of all cops are trying to do a difficult job, under difficult circumstances to the best of their ability.
I have yet to hear out there or seen on this site one single person who says that there are no bad cops or cops who don't make mistakes. Why are you bringing something like that into the discussion. It seems disingenuous. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
it is either a misdirection or a misunderstanding

either way its repeating the obvious, that in every profession people aren't perfect or not doing a good job, but those are few, and to throw it up is just a smoke screen

either way its inapplicable to our problems, the fact cops work at the intersection of society and chaos and blaming them is addressing a symptom not the disease
Police departments and military organizations are full of people, like any organization.

Like any organization with people in it, it has its share of shitheads and corruption.

Not all cops are shitheads, not all cops are heroes. They're just people.

Not all military personnel are shitheads, not all are heroes. They're just people.

If your goal is to purge all organizations for shitheads or corruption, there will be no one left.

So ultimately, you're left trying to do the best you can, and trying to stay vigilant. When the vigils become lax, more corruption seeps in. But you'll never be completely rid of it.
at the risk of repeating myself

America's problem is not the cops Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

And I think we are tragically about to witness that all over this country. That the copS were never the problem. Individual cops and the criminals White,Black and Brown, were and always will be.
new york city

facing massive police departures

cant attract qualified officers - vilified, budget cut, qualified immunity, attacked

is the next step lowering the standards to get people to sign up?

yeah that helps
A social worker wouldn’t have shot the stabby girl in Ohio, you racist.
I don’t know if LeBron James is a member on here, (he could have a handle), since he was one of those who decided that it was better to condemn the police officer at the drop of a hat, it would be informative to hear his opinion.
new york city

facing massive police departures

cant attract qualified officers - vilified, budget cut, qualified immunity, attacked

is the next step lowering the standards to get people to sign up?

yeah that helps Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Where the hell have you been? That is the way our Army and Navy recruits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBlMLlfJrRc
A social worker wouldn’t have shot the stabby girl in Ohio, you racist. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
With the defunding of cops and this naive idea of sending social workers instead, I'm practically sitting at the edge of my seat waiting for it to kick off, because A LOT of social workers are gonna get killed before they 180 their idea.
Where the hell have you been? That is the way our Army and Navy recruits.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
been right here

sad to think that's the way to go, but leftists must

of course to them its all part of our destruction

say, maybe we can follow the lead of Portland and Minneapolis and Atlanta and other darling spots and let war lords rule ... let a war lord decide whats' what in the chaz and autonomous zones as those cities' mayors allow.. what, outa fear I suppose
With the defunding of cops and this naive idea of sending social workers instead, Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Has this actually been chosen by any city, or county, government?
Has this actually been chosen by any city, or county, government? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
not full tilt, they're playing with the idea, particularly in Minneapolis.

They quote some of these cities as sources of inspiration:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3zp...e-without-guns