Michael Berry Calls Out The NAACP

fortunately, I was redistricted out of her district and am now in Ted Poe's.
Oh happy days!

IMHO, Romney played a shitty hand in a most excellent fashion.
No pandering and no acting like a fool.

As far as APV, this place was a typical government housing project that was in horrible condition, old and rundown, in need of being torn down and the land used for a better purpose. there was in fact some new government housing built that is update and modern with ammenities that you pay extra for in upsacale houses. Things like granite counter tops> I think the idea was spend a lot of money to make it a little better and maybe, just maybe, the residents would take a little pride in the freebie and take care of it better than some of the other places they typically destroy.

My realtor encouraged me to invest in some properties and he would help me turn them into section 8 housing. As a rental property, he felt I could get a better rate from section eight than in the normal rental market. To his credit, he was trying to get people to polace better properties that exceeded the minimum requirements.
And Republicans founded the NAACP. White, rich Republicans at that.
  • Seedy
  • 07-12-2012, 04:03 PM
And Republicans founded the NAACP. White, rich Republicans at that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No shit......., I learned something today, I hope their proud of themselves....
No shit......., I learned something today, I hope their proud of themselves.... Originally Posted by seedman55
When it was founded, it may have had noble ideals. My guess is, it's morphed into something it was never intended to be.
Hell who do you think started the KuKluxKlan?
I will give you a hint, it starts with a D and ends in rats.
  • Seedy
  • 07-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Hell who do you think started the KuKluxKlan?
I will give you a hint, it starts with a D and ends in rats. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
LMMFAO......and come november the rats will be running for cover.....!!!!!!!!
I think Romney showed some balls by going to the NAACP and telling them the truth. Obama is afraid to speak to them, and they like him. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Obama must not be too "afraid to speak to them." He has spoken directly to the NAACP 3 times previously!

SOF never lets the facts stand in the way of the bull shit story he wants to tell!
Well, BigTurd. Was Obama invited? Romney was. Why didn't Obama show this time? He sent his stooge Biden in his place. Is the President too busy to visit his most reliable voting bloc? His most loyal followers? Did he have a golf game already scheduled? Another in his record pace of fundraisers? A pickup game of hoops? A private meeting with the executive "choom gang"?

You tell us why he snubbed the NAACP then, BigTurd.
  • Seedy
  • 07-12-2012, 06:09 PM
COG, he was too busy fucking up this country more than he has, and probably was licking Soros's ass.
You tell us why he snubbed the NAACP then, BigTurd. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't shoot the messenger, I was merely correcting your innacurate statement!

If my memory serves me correctly, you were the one who stated that Obama was afraid to speak to the NAACP. I merely correctly your statement by making that point that Obama has spoken to the NAACP 3 times previously.

Do you dispute that he has spoken to them 3 times previously?
He didn't show this time. That was the point. As usual, you change the point to make yourself sound smart. It hasn't worked before, and didn't this time.
He didn't show this time. That was the point. As usual, you change the point to make yourself sound smart. It hasn't worked before, and didn't this time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I didn't "change the point." You did when you asked the following question!

So why won't Obama speak to them? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The "point" of this thread was not whether Obama was "going to show this time." The "point" was about a Far Right Wing-Nut radio jock named Michael Berry and the NAACP. It had absolutely nothing to do with whether Obama was going to speak to the conventioners.

I merely corrected your innacurate statement! WTF else is new? That seems to be a growing trend around here. There seems to be quite a few posters correcting your numerous innacurate statements!

Thanks for making my case for me. You are a StupidOldFart!
I can't believe this. Berry is a dangerous, shifty, tea-bagger. Absolutely no clue on how to govern.

It's easy to agree with someone when all they do is spout rhetoric & point fingers. Point out in the video where the big old mo has even ONE own original thought... Originally Posted by MamboKing
You are worried about Michael Berry. I think about this kind of shit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

so we disagree.