THE NEW IMPROVED MYA MICHELLE!!! Check Me Out

[QUOTE=Mya Michelle;1053515887]This is for everyone who hasn't been in Chat all day , hehe

I got Brand New Boobies!!! Check em Out!

I am still the same humble , down to earth, funny, great gal that I have always been! Only now I am finally... BUSTY!!! hehe [/QUOTE

Drop dead gorgeous new look Mya.. Cant wait to try them out!!! Cant wait to try my Russian skills!!
Looks great
Thank you Gentlemen! I am glad all of the MALE entities on this board love them
move over Beyoncé a new sexy woman is here
move over Beyoncé a new sexy woman is here Originally Posted by JARottt
I am gonna have to use that line in my next AD haha... "MOVE OVER BEYONCE"

now THAT just made my day
Sometimes a Sweet Treat leaves a very Sour taste
Sometimes a Sweet Treat leaves a very Sour taste Originally Posted by tsrv4me
I love it. Lol
Sometimes a Sweet Treat leaves a very Sour taste Originally Posted by tsrv4me
Amen, glad I am not the only one who noticed.
Mya congrats on getting your boobs. I know it was a well thought out decision that you can enjoy a life time.
I am going to clarify this for everyone. ThreADS are allowed in Coed, so there is nothing technically wrong with this thread, but everyone knows it is advertising, and Mya herself admitted to it being self-promotion. On the flip side, ANY member of ECCIE has the right to call out the OP for this threAD as long as they don't violate the guidelines while doing it.

So Mya, if you are going to post disguised ads, you need to OWN both types of reactions, don't try and be selective.

Oh, and anyone else pretending that this is some kind of never seen before reaction by ST69, I just ask you, are you suffering from some kind of amnesia?
Mya, please post a picture of your vagina.
damn who woulda figured that some new boobies woulda caused so much drama...
can we get a before and after pic dont really know of mya want to see difference it made
can we get a before and after pic dont really know of mya want to see difference it made Originally Posted by theboss21422

I am sure there are some pictures collectors out there may be able to help you out , but I have not authorize any such authorizations. I also do not plan on releasing any before and after comparison ... I spent too much money on these tits to care about how I used to look or bring it up. This is how I look now so ... Let's celebrate that please and stop trying to see the old me. Especially if you didn't or still don't care now..
The masses don't want to read cat fights online. The masses want more pictures of hooters. And maybe actual pictures of cat fights.