Which providers can ride like this ?

I can testify THN works the grind ! When you grab her hips and make her go fast and keep your cock deep she cums like a champ !
A week or so later after my original post and it seems like THN received a few confirmations of cowgirlstyler! Anyone else ?
I can
Come see and tell all
A week or so later after my original post and it seems like THN received a few confirmations of cowgirlstyler! Anyone else ? Originally Posted by Whodwho
I can, but when we met you weren't able to experience it. Uh hum. You needed TLC......lol
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-03-2016, 03:07 PM
I can, but when we met you weren't able to experience it. Uh hum. You needed TLC......lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Recently had the pleasure of visiting K4U and I personally vouch for her ability to ride like that. JS
Recently had the pleasure of visiting K4U and I personally vouch for her ability to ride like that. JS Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I can vouch for her riding like that!! She rides like a champ!!
I can, but when we met you weren't able to experience it. Uh hum. You needed TLC......lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U

I remember. It was a million dollar wound. Lol
I also will vouch for THN's cowgirl expertise. And I am looking forward to our next encounter! Ah, but cowgirl is just one of her many talents.
The 2nd (and last) Mrs. ManSlut, rode like this, it was her favorite position and she was quite good...I was never happier to divorce someone in my life, glad the Big Head did his job!!!...Lmao all the way to the bank, literally!!

PM me if you want her info...LMAO II
The 2nd (and last) Mrs. ManSlut, rode like this, it was her favorite position and she was quite good...I was never happier to divorce someone in my life, glad the Big Head did his job!!!...Lmao all the way to the bank, literally!!

PM me if you want her info...LMAO II Originally Posted by ManSlut
I love your avatar and posts.....but are you always so mad, sour, horny, wtf ??

I think your insight is spot-on a lot....but some passive aggressive punches that the girls don't get.......maybe you're above this board? Why so hostile so much??
Maybe I am just a freak.. but I don't see the problem?? LOL
I love your avatar and posts.....but are you always so mad, sour, horny, wtf ??

I think your insight is spot-on a lot....but some passive aggressive punches that the girls don't get.......maybe you're above this board? Why so hostile so much?? Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
You're overthinking me Sophia...And I have NEVER thought I was above this board, honestly, I wouldn't be here if I did...Maybe you don't get my humor, no harm, no foul there...It's the Internet Hun no one really knows the real person. BCD and in the RW I'm a passionate lover and the guy you'd want to guard your life if it needed it...Don't know what else to tell you, but, some people in life fear things but a select few in life fear nothing (except the outtie navel and nipples that don't get aroused scare me some)...And I rarely ever get mad about anything in life. True Story.

Sidenote: Please fix your showcase - You list your age as 46 but the BIO states 39. That really pisses me off ...Lmao...[Please don't read into that that it really does. :-( ]
Kendall4U can definitely ride like that.............. and then some!!!
I have been in the hobby for going on 13 years and have only been with one girl that could ride like what is depicted in the two video examples. Her name was Vanessa and she was very athletic, played two sports at a division 1 college and now is an Ast. coach at a division 2 college on the upper west coast. I think in a lot of cases providers and women in general think what they are doing in bed is like this or better, but they are so wrong. Of course we men never tell them that because we are idiots... haha
Maybe I am just a freak.. but I don't see the problem?? LOL Originally Posted by melannie_star
Glad to hear that you love to ride like this and that you are freaky as well. Might have to pay you a visit soon.