The Intimate Man

After reading this thread, I have an overwhelming urge to light some vanilla-scented candles, soak in a honey jasmine bubblebath, and watch Oprah reruns. Originally Posted by ShysterJon

Oh, let's not forget the Bon Bons!
Nice thread. I like the longer times too. However; different strokes for different folks. (I just made that up.)
Oh and while I'm thinking of it, ladies you can accomplish more than you know by using just a light soft touch across his skin. There's a psychological reason why it works, but I can't tell or it would totally ruin the sensation for everyone from now on.
Kayla, this is an awesome thread and I couldn't agree with you more. I think it's a must have in this line of work.
I was talking with a friend this morning in chat and he mentioned something to me that I've been hearing for quite awhile now. I didn't put it all together till he spoke.

You guys that desire the intimate touch of woman (or just another human being) are by far the majority. You each feel as if you're all alone in this field, and that couldn't be further from the truth. When you tell your provider that you really just need to be held and loved on, and sex is great but not completely necessary, she will take care of you. Women understand the need for closeness to someone very, very well.

It's OK to want that. We are very good at that too. I'm sure most providers have a couple of friends that want that very thing, and they are loved to pieces by her.

Providers here is a great chance to let them know that closeness is not foreign to us. Providers don't have to have just sex. Please don't think that. Running our fingers through your hair (or rubbing that awesomely hot bald head) and stroking your face is a wonderful way to spend some time.

Passion is not lost sweethearts. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
oh my Oh My OH MY!!!!

see there it is rearing up again - STIMULATION!!!!
tactile stimulation comes before everything!!
and can lead to just about anything!!!

soemtime i just want touching and conversation
or just fucking or sucking or fellatio or both
or just spanking [mmmm, princess laeya, where are you??]
or just sex
or just loving

we dont have to have sex, but looking at the bolded statements above,
there are times when i want them all!!!
touching, fucking, sex, love!!!!!
Wow................echo all the above!!
In my opinion a gentle touch at the right time can actually change someones mood at that very moment. What power we have in each and every one of us.