yacht seizures

Why hasn't Trump announced whether or not he will be a presidential candidate in 2024 ? It is pretty obvious. He want to keep collecting money from the Trumpites. If his decision is no, the money from the cult would dry up immediately. Originally Posted by VitaMan
He would be a fool to admit he wasn't running in 2024. His stock is almost at a 100 bucks. If I didn't want to just leave that stock alone, I'd buy 6 figures worth of put options in DWAC and I could double my money within a month with that piece of shit stock. It's not worth it to me though risking my professional well being for greed like that so I'll leave that stock alone.

I've already had my fun with DWAC and play time is over. I want nothing further to do with that scam of a stock orchestrated by that con man so I'll leave well enough alone. I've LEGALLY stolen enough money from Trumptards already. I won't be stealing more.

The greedy hedge funds will kill that stock and kill it they will.
After the Democrats hold the majority in November … Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's roughly eight months from now. There's no telling how many stupid things Joe Biden and the Democrats will do by then to lower their popularity even further.
After seeing these pictures of various Billionaire Mega Yachts, my question is when does it cease being a yacht and start being a ship?
Sorryt: I just can't quite get seriously focused this morning.

The title of this thread brings up improbable visions of large private vessels with symptoms of epilepsy.

i'm an expert boater. because i say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Then you know who this is.

I am inviting the following for a week long yacht cruise on my Bayliner:

TWK
YR
LL
Bambino
Salty

Who will survive ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Make it around Splash Day and they’ll all show up!
What the heck is splash day? Have libs nastied up an innocent term [saying] again?
On March 4, Italian authorities seized a yacht owned by Alexey Mordashov, chairman of Russian steel and mining company Severstal.

On March 2, French customs officials impounded the superyacht of Igor Sechin, CEO of oil giant Rosneft. According to Bloomberg, the yacht was confiscated “as it was preparing an urgent departure.”

Gotta love urgent departures.
Then you know who this is.

Originally Posted by VitaMan

you?

bahhahhaaaaa

Pablo Picasso dressed as Popeye, 1957.

there is this thing known as tineye that will search the interwebs for photos. maybe you've heard of it?

i like this one better .. the colors just pop out at ya, yes?

Make it around Splash Day and they’ll all show up! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

would you? you were invited also ...

which one is a bayliner?

BAAHHHAAA
I am inviting the following for a week long yacht cruise on my Bayliner:

TWK
YR
LL
Bambino
Salty

Who will survive ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Bayliners are cheap boats for posers like you.

https://watercraft101.com/why-baylin...ts-sell-cheap/

there is this thing known as tineye that will search the interwebs for photos. maybe you've heard of it?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I knew you would cheat on the exam.
Bayliners are cheap boats for posers like you.
Originally Posted by bambino

The thing is, you are a complete fake and a poser. I am real.

You and Salty are from Pittsburgh. Are there any great universities there ?